• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(366514)

Private
6 Badges
Aug 19, 2011
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Magicka
  • Sengoku
I love the period of Sengoku for than I do CKII's. And the map and music is amazing. Sadly though, CKII is a lot more polished. I think it would be great if some modders attempted to bring it up to CKII level of polish.

Yes, Sengoku was almost like a trial run for CK II.

It would be nice if Paradox could revamp Sengoku to be on par with CK II. Or, perhaps, do a Japanese DLC for CK II using its engine and covering this time period. That would be an amazing game!

Just caught the first episode of Shogun on CBS :) Sengoku on CK2 bones would be incredible. Hope Sengoku 2 is on the cards at some stage, all the hard work (research, descriptions etc) has already been covered for original Sengoku so I'm sure it wouldn't be so hard...

I don't think this game sold well enough to get the sequel treatment; at the very least, I don't expect to see Sengoku 2 until after Rome 2, but if I'm honest, I think that if we ever do see more Sengoku, it'll be as DLC, not as a second standalone.

Well, you're welcome to do that. I'l be one of the first to download it. But modding a game to that extent, I.E. a new map, changing all the graphics. It's basically building Sengoku 2 yourself.