+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Twas Paradoxed!!!

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III
    Victoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Twas Paradoxed!!!

Stupid addictive game. My game as the Earl of Dublin started out great. I had an infant son I betrothed to a genius infant girl. He ended up with a 17 stewardship and lusty with speedy trait and she had a 29 diplomacy once she turned 16 and grey emminence. Sweet he was my heir I was all excited. 24 years of marrage= no kids and he died an early death and she was in the mid 40's. Le sigh. A few generations later of small families and I have a Queen with average stats with a single son, a half brother I am raising/tutouring. Most of the bloodline is also extinct. The bloodline of succession consists of an underage half brother and sister. Le sigh.
    Last edited by Zardnaar; 01-08-2012 at 06:14.

Crusader Kings II500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

haha plans never seem to work out quite as good as you set them up it seems. In my most recent game I betrothed to the minor Countess of Spoletto so that should we have babies when we came of age he'd inherit two counties. Well my bastard neighbor in Ancona thought it would be hilarious to come and kick her out of her castle. No more betrothal since she's now a lowly courtier in exile...sigh.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III
    Victoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Had another crack at it and have 2-3 generations of genetically superior kings (diplomacy 20+ and genius wives). Life is so much easier. Everyone loves me though so it is hard to revoke vassals who are not of the blood.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Majesty II CollectionVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWar of the Vikings

My second ruler. Same as First one has 2/3 wifes with genius. Half of childrens have "retarded" traits

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the Roses

Quote Originally Posted by 31ric View Post
    My second ruler. Same as First one has 2/3 wifes with genius. Half of childrens have "retarded" traits
    In my current game with a friend who's AWOL, I'm a genius Sultan, with four wives. Two of them genius, one of them quick, the other there because she's lustful. Come my age of 40, I have no male heirs from any of them, and my genius wives are now almost at age 45. Come 45, they both get pregnant, and have daughters. FML.

+ Reply to Thread