+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Could Victoria 2 Sprites be used in EU3

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Could Victoria 2 Sprites be used in EU3

Hi, I can't test this because I don't own the game, but does anyone else know if it's possible to use the unit sprites from Victoria 2 in EU3. Thanks.
    MEIOU and Taxes for EUIV - Download Now!
    Development Diary | Wiki | Release announcement | Facebook
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin
    Death and Taxes - an EUIII DW mod
    'Is this version save game compatible?' -Everyone

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessEU3 Collectors Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by lukew View Post
    Hi, I can't test this because I don't own the game, but does anyone else know if it's possible to use the unit sprites from Victoria 2 in EU3. Thanks.
    You could download the victoria II demo and try for your own use at home. I don't know about army sprites but I tried to use some ship sprites from Vic II and they ran but their size scale was too big. I think their .xac files were compatible but I had to use the standard Paradox movement and idle files from existing EU3 units as the Victoria II ones generated errors about "smoke" being invalid.

If my memory is correct there was a eu3 DW mod that had some victoria II sprites and some one may have questioned if we are allowed to include in our downloads sprites from other Paradox games or even from the commercial sprite packs for EU3 DW. I don't think Paradox will allow this but I could be remembering wrong.

+ Reply to Thread