• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Insignificant

Captain
15 Badges
Jun 3, 2009
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Deus Vult
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • 500k Club
  • 200k Club
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
I'm sure the answer is on here and elsewhere on the Internets where I have read of similar problems however I am not to tech savvy so I haven't found an answer that I can implement.

I start majesty up and the movie sounds begin playing, with nothing happening so I click through them (This isn't a big deal I care not for the movies). I then see the loading screen it quickly loads as I see the cursor change and am able to move it. However screen does not change but I can click on things and once managed to start a mission somehow with random clicking (just making sure the issue was with graphics not game).
I have tried to run it in various compatibility modes and in various screen resolutions but I have not had any success and have to alt+tab through the freeze frames.

Some specs if they help
Win7
Nvidia GeForce 540m
Intel i7

I have a simmilar problem.
When I start the game, the screen is black but i hear the intro movie. The cursor changes to theMajesty in-game cursor, but the screen is still black. Apparently I can do one click in the middle of the screen with the specific sound, then nothing.
I tried all the fixes but with no result. The same thing.
Anyway, I'll stick to the original Majesty.
Windows XP, NVIDIA GeForce FX 5500.