• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If its Sufi Dervishes , i think they are mentioned in events. Dancing while a festivity is going on. Dont remember which one, sorry.

If Sufis are added for Muslims, Catholic non-military holy orders should also be considered.

order did not start to really form until the fitheen and sixtheen century. Here it all hermit, wanderers. and poei travelig the way looking for there union with god, try guide there follower with them.

Of depend region they would replaces for legitt Islam like they did with Mongals.

If Sufis are added for Muslims, Catholic non-military holy orders should also be considered.

I agree. It's possible that I might try my hand at a more comprehensive 12th century renaissance mod in the future, using the Cistercian stuff I've already got in Ard Ri as a base.

Dervish only seem to turn up when you're on Haaj and only very rarely. :sad:

least there I been reading th The sufi Orders in Islam J Spencer Trimmingham, full imformation but very hard for scholary way writing. I would make sufi wander Darwish mod,but like to get right reseach, and seem how paradox pull it off hell promise advertisment.