+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cant log in

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Cant log in

For some reason I cannot log in to the achievements part of the game, says I need to disable a mod or some saved game is stopping this, I erased all the saved games I had, and never played with a mod, could never get them to work, any one else with this problem, using DW 5.1, Thanks
    ( Ive been playing this game since 2011, I have vicky 2, hoi3, with all expansions, I dont want to be called a recruit any more, how do i change this on my avatar, and add all the games i play, Thanks)

51 games registered

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by tdot View Post
    For some reason I cannot log in to the achievements part of the game, says I need to disable a mod or some saved game is stopping this, I erased all the saved games I had, and never played with a mod, could never get them to work, any one else with this problem, using DW 5.1, Thanks
    ( Ive been playing this game since 2011, I have vicky 2, hoi3, with all expansions, I dont want to be called a recruit any more, how do i change this on my avatar, and add all the games i play, Thanks)
    Your main problem is that you don't have the base game EU3/EU3:Complete registered.

Secondarily the PC server is indeed due to come down; in fact achievements will be disabled forever when 5.2 gets released. So frankly, I'd forget about it.
    Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death .... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man. Bertrand Russell

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

thanks, was able to log in before but not anymore

+ Reply to Thread