+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How I can register Hoi1 and Victoria: An empire under sun

Victoria 2500k club

Question How I can register Hoi1 and Victoria: An empire under sun

I need help because I have my Victoria 1 and HOI 1 and when I want to register them I can't find these games on the list. It's possible to register or not? And if it's possible to register how can i do it?

Thanks.
    culture = catalan
    religion = none
    ideology = social liberal
    militancy = 5
    consciousness = 9
    rebel_type = pan_nationalist_rebels
    government = democracy

"Mis sueños son mentiras que algun dia dejaran de serlo" -- Nach
    "Proletarios del mundo uníos" --Karl Marx
    "Lo peor de las democracias es mil veces preferible a la mejor de las dictaduras." --Ruy Barbosa
    "La dictadura es el sistema de gobierno en el que lo que no está prohibido es obligatorio." --Enrique Jardiel Poncela
    You can have everything in this world except C.R.E.A.M.

Paradox Forum Manager Administrator Castellon's Avatar
    90 games registered

200k club500k club

Pretty Sure those games do not even come with forum registration codes so do not see how it is possible to register them.
    I mean what code would you enter?
    I have been dealt a good hand in life, now I am just looking for a few more cards!

WATLAH ! Paradox Support Rep
    61 games registered

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome Gold
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The ExiledEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaAncient SpaceCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne
    EUIV: Art of War

Those games aren't on the list for the obvious reason that they neither have nor need forum registration.

Older games with copy protection did not have or need forum registration. The whole forum registration thing was brought in only when Paradox decided that copy protecting CDs was pointless and disruptive to their customers, and didn't really dissuade pirates.
    Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death .... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man. Bertrand Russell

+ Reply to Thread