• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Australiana

Major
3 Badges
Sep 15, 2011
  • Darkest Hour
  • Iron Cross
  • 500k Club
Can the developers give us some rough idea as to when patch 1.03 is being released as I'm planning on taking some holidays when it is. Sad, but true ;)

Balance, AI enhancements, new combat system, tons of new events/decisions, new scenarios, many new features you never heard of, some others that were expected for long, expanded moddability, tons of bugfixes....
There will be a detailed changelog when the beta is released. Right now, we have not yet decided what we want to highlight specifically in dev diaries.

Balance, AI enhancements, new combat system, tons of new events/decisions, new scenarios, many new features you never heard of, some others that were expected for long, expanded moddability, tons of bugfixes....
There will be a detailed changelog when the beta is released. Right now, we have not yet decided what we want to highlight specifically in dev diaries.

I'm getting a woody.

Too bad it took so long though, I will be in school by the time it comes out and I won't be able to play it except a few hours in weekend.

is stuff still being added to it or is it now just being polished?

We are mostly focusing on balance and polishing right now. Except very minor additions planned for a long time (for instance I am adding few gameplay events/decisions such as being able to build an instant transport in Athens as Germany to land Afrika Korps in Libya or decisions related to Saudi Arabia-USA relations).

That'll do 'till August/September! :)

Cant wait....especially if Francescos stuff will be in as well..

If its gona be september,then i could still play a few weeks before school starts for me...yay.:D:D