Werewolf Lite CCXXXIX: Big Trouble in Little Paradise

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Vote Morrell

This crime smells like lemon.

Vote Mr. G

Why, you ask yourselves? Because Split was hunted, that's why. He said during the sham voting phase that he was going to vote Mr. G, and I don't find it hard to believe he would have. We all know how random day 1 can be and thus also how inconvenient a vote can be on this day. No wolves want their own run up early. It's too early for serious alibi-voting, the kind that kills packmates that is, but you don't want to have to save the same packmate and have it burden you later.

So what do you do? You eat the man that is most likely to vote this packmate and leave the rest to due randomness as usual. Yep. A theory built entirely from what is essentially pre-game banter and the first hunt. That should give you a few pointers as to how accurate it's likely to be.

I had a vision last night. In this vision Morrell8 was a wolf. Vote Morrell8

I really hope you're not the Seer, because if you are this is really bad play if I've ever seen it. If there's even a grain of truth to it (morell being a wolf is enough) you're bound to be dead as a doornail Really Soon (tm)

Anyway, back to lucky number seven. :p

If you had been just a little later with this vote I'd have called you unlucky number three for this one :p
Instead, Doombunny gets the honour:

Vote Doombunny

Falc is not a player.

Drat.
But thank you.

Vote Mr. G

Why, you ask yourselves? Because Split was hunted, that's why.

Oh look, good reasoning. Or at least, not entirely unlikely reasoning. :p

Last edited:
Vote Mr. G

Why, you ask yourselves? Because Split was hunted, that's why. He said during the sham voting phase that he was going to vote Mr. G, and I don't find it hard to believe he would have. We all know how random day 1 can be and thus also how inconvenient a vote can be on this day. No wolves want their own run up early. It's too early for serious alibi-voting, the kind that kills packmates that is, but you don't want to have to save the same packmate and have it burden you later.

So what do you do? You eat the man that is most likely to vote this packmate and leave the rest to due randomness as usual. Yep. A theory built entirely from what is essentially pre-game banter and the first hunt. That should give you a few pointers as to how accurate it's likely to be.

If I were a wolf, I would not be stupid enough to hunt someone who accused me for being a wolf just like that.

Because the cousin twice removed of the fiancée of the sister of the husband of the grand-daughter of the brother of the father of my hot chick neighbour works at the citrus-scented cleaning product factory,

Vote Doombunny

The following is a transcript from hastily scribbled notes belonging to an unknown member of the Emergency Assembly.

--------------------------------------------------

22 hours and 30 minutes until the close of the first session.

(2) Morrell8 - Mr. G (97), DoomBunny (102)
(2) DoomBunny - randakar (104), gigau (106)

(1) randakar - Morrell8 (98)
(1) Mr. G - Najs (103)

Not yet voted: esemesas, Boris ze Spider, Kingepyon, Rendap, Thandros, Nautilu, tamius23, king hannibal, the_hdk, snoopdogg

--------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Vote randakar

The GM demanded TIEs!

I see now, you and Randakar are in it together! You cunning cunning cunning wolfies!

Vote Rendap

everyone Knows El presidente is Utterly Corrupt. He was recently ranked 8th in the Worlds Biggest Swiss bank Account.

Thank you for those kind words. The usual fee will be transferred to your account shortly.

Also,

VOTE Randy

random.orgy