Werewolf Lite CCXXXIX: Big Trouble in Little Paradise

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
To Boris, who was just pushed into a tie with Morrell, and who was also the only one you could vote for to help Morrell. The part that makes me suspicious is you decided to break the tie right away. At 3 hours remaining. Lots of time and no real reason to switch except that there was a tie. If you're a villager there's no reason to be jumpy about a tie at that length of time to the deadline. You, however, were quite quick to decide that the tie was bad and you chose Boris to lynch.

Except that a 10h00 GMT deadline brings me while i'm at work, and that i've noticed, in previous games, that it's a moment where there is a general lack of activity.

I didn't vote Doombunny to tie him with Morell... hadn't noticed he was tied. I tried to find something more clever than LSST, third voter, or such usual reasons ion first day.

And funny you are so hell bent to judge me for voting Boris when you did so too. And when you decided on who to vote at that moment, you left aside another player in the run (with as many votes as Doombunny and Mr G) : Randakar. Did you want to avoid too many packmates to be run up at same time on first day ?

Given we were so long before the deadline, why vote for a runner-up ? if a tie isn't a bad thing 3 hours before deadline, i guess it can't be 4 hours before, right ?

So now the coincidences start to line up. Did you just happen to be a villager whose votes were helping Morrell in every place you put them? Did you really think that tie needed to be broken 3 hours before deadline? In the 50% chance that you would have chosen a wolf in breaking that tie (because you did say the choice was random)

And you want to lynch me because i was unlucky in my choice ?

Let's look at yours ? you make the same bad choice, leaving a potential candidate aside when choosing a runner up... then you throw a vote at me... then you have an outing making your choice easy for you...

Unvote randy
Vote Morrell

I have no idea what I'm doing

No tie.

Unvote Morrell
Vote Boris ze Spider

Mr. G and esemesas don't really seem to care who dies in this case. They're just doing stuff.

I don't know if that's good enough to clear them, but it's good enough to make me less suspicious of both of them.

Last edited:
And funny you are so hell bent to judge me for voting Boris when you did so too. And when you decided on who to vote at that moment, you left aside another player in the run (with as many votes as Doombunny and Mr G) : Randakar.

I voted Boris as well, but I didn't have to unvote someone to switch my vote to him. And I ignored randy because I always ignore randy day 1. I will never vote him, kiwi, joeb, or Vainglory (as well as some others who I can't think of right now) on day 1 unless I have to choose between them. So yes, I ignored randy. I also gave reasons for why I was not voting Morrell or Doombunny. Your reasons were "random" and some gibberish.

Given we were so long before the deadline, why vote for a runner-up ? if a tie isn't a bad thing 3 hours before deadline, i guess it can't be 4 hours before, right ?

Ties are only bad at the deadline. Making and breaking ties is a good way to see who favours who.

And you want to lynch me because i was unlucky in my choice ?

I'm not voting you currently, at the moment I want to see what you/other people think of you. And I think you're suspicious because you switched your vote from a third party to help a wolf. If it was your first vote of the day I wouldn't be as suspicious as I am now. It's the fact that both your votes on day 1 seemed to be helping morrell that's making me suspicious, not that you ran up boris. If I was only looking at who voted boris I'd be after tamius (and others) as well, but I'm not.

Let's look at yours ? you make the same bad choice, leaving a potential candidate aside when choosing a runner up... then you throw a vote at me... then you have an outing making your choice easy for you...

I voted you with an argument on day 2. I disliked the other arguments and my vote put you in the running at 3-2-2-2.

Last edited:
I also don't really agree with Randy's "clearing" of Mr. G either, but I don't think that's good enough of a reason to suspect him. Randy would be more willing to lynch his packmate, rather than protect him.

Mr. G is getting run up again and again for days now. I get really tired of it. There's a ton of people going absolutely 100% under the radar and running up the same person time and time again isn't productive. Even if you don't agree with him being (relatively) cleared, you have to see that.

Unvote Mr.G Vote randakar

Don't try and run up the Innocent it will only lead to more trouble.

And I can see people are innocent how, exactly?
Oh right. I can't.

Regarding the current discussion: I like it. I like the idea that King could be a wolf, because he's a good player that I find hard to get a handle on, especially because he can analyse his way out of a lot of things while not mentioning the little facts that incriminate his packmates. But .. that doesn't mean he is one.

Regarding Gigau: I am on the swing. One part of me says his behaviour doesn't match with how a wolf would play. Another part of me notes that while he is doing a good job of defending himself, his insistence that what he did isn't suspicious is, in itself, a suspect thing. Wolves always have trouble noticing the suspicious bits - it's why they are doing it in the first place :p
But then again .. I don't really know if I agree with that reasoning.

Thus, my vote rests on Thandros, the third party that we have little information on.
Snoopdogg at least seems to agree with it, so it 'll stay.

Mr. G is getting run up again and again for days now. I get really tired of it. There's a ton of people going absolutely 100% under the radar and running up the same person time and time again isn't productive. Even if you don't agree with him being (relatively) cleared, you have to see that.

I agree completely. I just don't think he's cleared. Less suspicious, definitely. But not cleared.

Regarding the current discussion: I like it. I like the idea that King could be a wolf, because he's a good player that I find hard to get a handle on, especially because he can analyse his way out of a lot of things while not mentioning the little facts that incriminate his packmates. But .. that doesn't mean he is one.

I hate being a wolf. I'm having so much more fun this game than last. I can't really defend against the accusation that I'm a wolf other than my best way to defend morrell on day one would be to not vote Boris, and tie someone else up, and hope that other people wouldn't have voted him based on he is just coming back.

Regarding Gigau: I am on the swing. One part of me says his behaviour doesn't match with how a wolf would play. Another part of me notes that while he is doing a good job of defending himself, his insistence that what he did isn't suspicious is, in itself, a suspect thing. Wolves always have trouble noticing the suspicious bits - it's why they are doing it in the first place :p
But then again .. I don't really know if I agree with that reasoning.

I don't know what to think about Gigau. When I first saw him change his vote to Boris I immediately thought "that's a wolf" and I'm not usually wrong about gut feelings that strong. I can be sometimes, but not usually. That's partially why I'm pushing him so much. I don't know enough about Gigau to know how he responds/plays so I really only have that to go on.

Okay, while I make a quick votecount, can someone explain the cases against the frontrunners (if any case exist)?

I'll hope that I won't have to reread the whole thread just now since I'm getting WAY to old to drink... :(

Unofficial Vote Count:

Mr. G - Gigau,
Gigau - Mr. G
Thandros - Randakar, Snoop, King Hannibal
Randakar - Esemesas, Thandros

Not voted: Me, hdk, Kinge

Apparently, at this point it's not a problem, and i'll cut Mr G some slack although i still doubt him :

Unvote Mr G
Vote Randakar

Another odd thing : people run up players to get information... no informations, they're guilty, reply and they're guilty. :p

Day 1

(6) Boris ze Spider - the_hdk, tamius23, Nautilu, Kingepyon, gigau, Mr. G
(5) Morrell8 - Doombunny, Boris ze Spider, randakar, esemesas, Thandros
(2) Mr. G - Najs, king hannibal
(1) Doombunny - Morrell8
(1) randakar - Rendap
(1) king hannibal - snoopdogg

Night 1

Hunted: Doombunny

Day 2

(4) Nautilu - randakar, tamius23, Rendap, Najs
(3) Thandros - gigau, Morrell8, esemesas
(2) Gigau - snoopdogg, Kingepyon
(2) Najs - king hannibal, Nautilu
(1) esemesas - Mr. G
(1) Mr. G - Thandros
(1) randakar- the_hdk

Night 2

Hunted: Najs

Day 3 Morrell8 outing

Votes before outing:

(4) Esemesas - Mr. G, Thandros, randakar, Morrell8
(2) Morrell8 - the_hdk, esemesas
(1) Gigau - snoopdogg
(1) tamius - Gigau
(1) Rendap - tamius23

Night 3

Hunted: tamius23

Mr. G and esemesas don't really seem to care who dies in this case. They're just doing stuff.

I don't know if that's good enough to clear them, but it's good enough to make me less suspicious of both of them.

True. It was the first day, and I just wanted to prevent a tie.

Colored Count:

Night 0:
The_Split hunted

Day 1:
(6) Boris ze Spider - the_hdk (112), tamius23 (120), Nautilu (124), Kingepyon (132), gigau (106, 139), Mr. G (97, 143)
(5) Morrell8 - DoomBunny (102), Boris ze Spider (117), randakar (104, 128, 136), esemesas (109, 142), Thandros (116)
(2) Mr. G - Najs (103), king hannibal (123)
(1) DoomBunny - Morrell8 (98, 114)
(1) randakar - Rendap (119)
(1) king hannibal - snoopdogg (127)

Doombunny Hunted

Day 2:

nautilu - 4 - randakar (166), tamius23 (189), Rendap (198), Najs (177)
Thandros - 3 - gigau (162), Morrell8 (193), esemeas (200)
Gigau - 2 - snoopdogg (182), Kingepyon (196)
Najs - 2 - king hannibal (184), Nautilu (192)
esemesas - 1 - Mr. G (160)
Mr. G - 1 - Thandros (164)
randakar - 1 - the_hdk (168)

Najs Hunted

Day 3:
Morrell8 - 7 - the_hdk (223), esemesas (228), snoopdogg (225, 232), Kingepyon (233), Mr G (215, 236), randakar (224, 239), Rendap (250), gigau (226), Thandros (222),
esemesas - 1 - Morrell8 (230)
Rendap - 1 - tamius23 (231)

Not Voted: King Hannibal

Hunted Tamius

Note that i'd rather see some one else run up than Randakar, because, at least he's talkative. Rendap king hannibal and the_hdk have not said much and are veryy low under the radar...

Based on this count, I'm even more sure that esemesas isn't a wolf. Thandros likely isn't either, based on Morrell trying to lynch him day 2.

This, of course, is based on wolves not being crazy cutthroat when they don't need to be. If randy is a wolf this could be messed with as well, as he usually supports packmates voting for each other. Randakar did put another vote on esemesas, to put ese up at 3 on day 3 while the next closest(Morrell) only had 1.

Though, I doubt randy would try to lynch him on day 1, and then go this much out of his way to protect him just 2 days later. So I also doubt randy is a wolf.

So my list of people who I doubt to be a wolf: snoop, randy, esemesas, Mr. G, Thandros. (and me, obviously)

The people we have left are: the 6 listed above and Gigau, the_hdk, king hannibal, rendap.

Good Plan..... NOT!

I see your reasoning and know that I can't do much to prevent a lynch, since there is a case against me. Let me just show you where I've been the last 3 days:

http://www.ringstedfestival.dk/

Besides that I haven't been to much use..... Well, you know my feelings about lynches. If you have to lynch me to get information, I have no problem with that, since it helps the goodies win.

I hope you'll accept that I'll fight it though... :)

VOTE Thandros

Best chance of surviving the day and since I'm heading out now, I'm not here at deadline.

Let's agree to leave Thandros alone for the time being.

Rendap - that is a terrible excuse. If you knew you were going to be at a festival, you should have asked for a sub.

In fact, you shouldn't have played at all.

Unvote randakar
Vote Rendap

I'm still watching you, randy.

Though, I doubt randy would try to lynch him on day 1, and then go this much out of his way to protect him just 2 days later. So I also doubt randy is a wolf.

Let's say, for argument's sake you are right (although he didn't need to "go this much out of his way" as Morell was not run up again before being outed, and it's not uncommon for a first day run up to be mostly forgotten for a few days), and because i agree that Thandros is a highly unlikely wolf,

Unvote Randakar
Vote Rendap

Vote Count, 15 minutes until deadline (sorry it's so late):

Thandros - 4 - randakar (267, 273), snoopdogg (274), Rendap (295), king hannibal (275)
Rendap - 3 - Kingepyon (294), esemesas (262, 278, 296), gigau (266, 288, 297)
gigau - 1 - Mr. G (268)
randakar - 1 - Thandros (276, 280)

Night 4

RP will be posted tomorrow.

Thandros, as Ambassador Carter, a villager, was lynched by the village.
Esemesas, as Roberto Navas Gomez, a villager, was hunted by the wolves.