Werewolf Lite CCXXXIX: Big Trouble in Little Paradise

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You forgot to bold, gigau.

Vote Mr.G

Looks like the shoe is on the other foot now.

On what grounds? Cuz I voted you?

On what grounds? Cuz I voted you?

Oh please, you chose Boris over Morrell, killing a villager and saving a wolf. Chances are it was pure coincidence, but we still have to look into your case.

I thought I choose Morrell...

Sorry for the misvote...

Vote Mr G

Guys, this is silly. If anyone is looking cleared right now, it's Mr. G. Voting your packmate at the start of day 1 is one thing, doing it while claiming to have seen him in a vision during the night is another thing entirely.

The 2 players who get my attention are Snoop with the only real throw away yesterday, and Gigau with his quick change of vote after snoop and morrell were moved ahead of the others. Since snoop just happens to be voting Gigau, I'll add my vote to him.

I agree.

Vote gigau

I too will vote gigau. His analysis makes no sense to me.

Vote gigau

I too will vote gigau. His analysis makes no sense to me.

You were voting on day 1 for a wolf... and suddenly you switch off to a villager... and my vote makes no sense ?

On deadline, you seemingly want to go back to Morell... too late. And this is not suspect ?

The 2 players who get my attention are Snoop with the only real throw away yesterday, and Gigau with his quick change of vote after snoop and morrell were moved ahead of the others. Since snoop just happens to be voting Gigau, I'll add my vote to him.

Quoting you as Randakar is using this to make a case against me : what the hell are you talking about (missed that the other day) ?

I changed my vote twice : one for Morell when he was outed. The other was on first day to break a tie. And Snoop wasn't in the run up at that time. So either get your analysis right... or you are clever at making fake arguments to make villagers look bad.

And Randy, for using such posts to vote me, .... well, let's say you have been better at making analysis.

Oh, I have definitely been better at analysis. In fact, this attempt is half-assed at best. But for good reason.
You see: Your response is definitely instructive. As is the reaction of other people jumping on to you, given half a chance :)

Pray tell: Who do you believe to be the best suspect? And forget about Mr. G for a second - Yeah, he moved away from Morrell, but I don't think he's a good suspect at all. For two reasons:
1) His argument against Morell was very likely to get Morell killed. Or scanned, at the very least. He must have known that.
2) He moved back to Morell at the end of the day. Yes, I know that that was too late. But Occams Razor applies in cases like this 9 times out of 10: Which is more likely, a honest snipe failure, or some convoluted attempt to make himself look good?
The simplest explanation is that he just failed at sniping.

So: Mr. G isn't it. But who then? General Hannibal? Thandros? Nautilu?

Nautilu has been lynched and proven villager, so that's not it.

Thandros' record is lousy at best. Not sure what to make of him.

general_hannibal would be a lousy wolf after mouthing a lot against Najs and then Najs gets hunted. Being new, i'll give him some leeway for now.

But there are also you who is quite hell-bent on defending Mr G (sorry, but your point 2 isn't good enough... and i don't see how a day 1 excuse can get Morell killed being all random jokes and all), Kingepyon who make lousy accusations, the_hdk who is really silent without forgetting to vote, Rendap who is quite silent and possibly drunk enough to mistake a parity (but a lot of people do that nowadays).

Snoopdogg spoke for JL and outed a wolf, so he's got to be the most cleared of us all.

And regarding my reaction... that's not a good defense but : we've played quite a few games now. How many times have i been lynched for jump-reacting like this ? almost each and every game. Can't prevent it... feeling in danger blinds me and i react before thinking things through. I realise this doesn't exhonerate here, but think it through. You should have more to lynch me.

How many times have i been lynched for jump-reacting like this ? almost each and every game. Can't prevent it... feeling in danger blinds me and i react before thinking things through.

I forgot to add that i react like this mostly when i'm a villager... but you know that already.

Good. That's what I wanted to hear.

We'll have to agree to disagree on Mr. G right now. Honestly, if he's not a wolf he's bound to get hunted sooner or later. Probably sooner.
So let's not try to lynch him right away. Even if he looks suspicious (to you). We have better targets.

Unvote Gigau
Vote Thandros

There's newbie leeway, but that has to end somewhere.

Sorry relatives came over. Vote Thandros

Vote Mr.G

Guys I'm no baddie if you want to win look somewhere else. No wait just Kill me if you really want to. In game Death is nothing next to In game Vindication

Kingepyon who make lousy accusations

Sorry, snoop on that particular post was a mt for boris. I got it right the second time, which would have been a better one to post.

I changed my vote twice : one for Morell when he was outed. The other was on first day to break a tie.

Yes, you just happened to switch from Doombunny - the count at the time right when you voted doombunny:

22 hours and 30 minutes until the close of the first session.

(2) Morrell8 - Mr. G (97), DoomBunny (102)
(2) DoomBunny - randakar (104), gigau (106)

(1) randakar - Morrell8 (98)
(1) Mr. G - Najs (103)

To Boris, who was just pushed into a tie with Morrell, and who was also the only one you could vote for to help Morrell. The part that makes me suspicious is you decided to break the tie right away. At 3 hours remaining. Lots of time and no real reason to switch except that there was a tie. If you're a villager there's no reason to be jumpy about a tie at that length of time to the deadline. You, however, were quite quick to decide that the tie was bad and you chose Boris to lynch.

So now the coincidences start to line up. Did you just happen to be a villager whose votes were helping Morrell in every place you put them? Did you really think that tie needed to be broken 3 hours before deadline? In the 50% chance that you would have chosen a wolf in breaking that tie (because you did say the choice was random)

As i won't be around deadline and won't take any chances (even if 3 hours might seem ages to some),

Unvote Doombunny
Vote Boris

(between the two, went random)

So you voted doombunny to tie him with morrell. Then you very quickly changed your vote, when doombunny was put out of the running, to boris who was the only one left in the running with Morrell. Too many coincidences, too little explanation. A random vote to break a tie changed from a vote that was helping a wolf, to a vote that was helping the same wolf.

Last edited:
What I find odd is that while gigau is defending for himself, Mr. G just writes a few words and randy and King argue for him. And this is what stands out to me:

randakar said:
Guys, this is silly. If anyone is looking cleared right now, it's Mr. G. Voting your packmate at the start of day 1 is one thing, doing it while claiming to have seen him in a vision during the night is another thing entirely.

randy, we both know people have been lynched for less than this and no-one really believes you unless you firmly state that it is an outing.

Unvote Mr. G
Vote randakar

You've always said you were bad at being a wolf. I think this qualifies as bad.

What I find odd is that while gigau is defending for himself, Mr. G just writes a few words and randy and King argue for him.

I don't think I've said anything on Mr. G.

I also don't really agree with Randy's "clearing" of Mr. G either, but I don't think that's good enough of a reason to suspect him. Randy would be more willing to lynch his packmate, rather than protect him.