• AI Aggressiveness: Low
    • Lucky Nations: Off
    • Spread of Land Provinces: 75 Years
    • Spread of Sea Provinces: 75 Years

Rules

General:
    • Do not harass or insult players
    • Do not wreck your nation on purpose
    • Bargains and deals between players, that are not a part of a peace deal, will not be enforced by the GM.
    • Do abstain from gamey behaviour. (Like but not limited to giving away missionaries, removing cores or HRE membership by selling provinces, releasing vassals to reduce infamy, annexing other player's vassals when not at war with them). Ask when in doubt.
    • No sale of provinces to nations who can't see said provinces and can't see the sellers capital.

Absence, rehosting and editing:
    • If a player drops or arrives late rehosts will be granted generally within ~1 year of game time. If the nation is at risk from war or rebels or suchlike a rehost will usually be granted much sooner.
    • If a player drops repeatedly, rehosts may be postponed until other players have the need as well.
    • When you drop, your nation will be ghosted. Ghosted nations may not be attacked and adjacent players should do their best to clean out rebels if they appear.
    • Players absent from a session without notifying the GM or another player at least 2 hours in advance, may be removed from the game (At GM discretion). Depending on the situation, the chance of being removed from the game for missing one session is very small, but increases a lot if you miss two or more consecutive sessions.
    • It is a players responsibility to find a sub if he is not able to show.
    • Edits has to be requested by the players and will in general be given to compensate for AI mismanagement or to adapt a country to a new players gamestyle.

Warring:
    • You may not declare war on a player country controlled by an AI.
    • You may not declare war on a ghosted player country.
    • You may not declare war for ‘funsies’.
    • You may not declare war for the sole purpose of farming war-taxes or gaining the crusader bonus.
    • Players may ask for the attackers/defenders demands anytime during the war, and the demands will have to be stated publicly. If the player declines the demands, they can be changed to compensate for further war costs. If the player accepts (surrenders), no further demands can be made.
    • If you DoW a player's AI vassal, land can only be taken from that vassal in terms of the cb used. The only exception is the use of a cb that could have been used on the player if they had a border with you but they don't due to the vassal being in between your two nations. (such as holy war)

Peace Deals:
    • Peacing a player nation through an AI nation is forbidden.
    • An alliances demands may not exceed a warscore of 100% on any single player.
    • Releasing of nations counts as double the warscore.
    • Following a surrender further hostilities between the parties must be avoided and the war must be ended as soon as possible. Once a proposal has been accepted it can no longer be withdrawn from either side and the war is over.
    • If you are the war leader and you surrender while your allies have not done so, the war leader will/can be edited manually to enable you to peace out. (I would prefer if people could try to avoid situations where edits are needed, by declaring war seperatly).
    • Players cannot be annexed unless they have 2 provinces or less left, no matter the Warscore.

All rules are subject to change before gamestart, rules in red are currently disputed and will probably be modified before gamestart.

If you want to sign up, reply with your top 5 country choices. If you sign up early, you may be required to verify a week or so before the campaign start.
    Last edited by Bixit; 03-10-2012 at 00:26.

Country List:

Russia - Bixit
    France - Histaxin
    Castille - St.Nik
    Vijajanagar - Elcyion
    Ottoman Empire - Phantomdentist
    Venice - vasziljevics
    England - Saied_88
    Ming - Axel
    Hansa - Pooned
    Portugal - Lealo
    Switzerland - Brundd
    Austria - Humperdinck
    Brittany - Iceni
    Milan - Hagbard
    Denmark - Clonefusion

Holland - Serzis
    Brandenburg - Clonefusion

Open countries: Brunei/Malacca, Morocco (also possibly countries for people who do not confirm).

Note: Please confirm that you will play and the country you are playing before the first of september, or you might (and probably will) be moved and/or replaced by another player.

You can confirm by replying to the thread or contacting me by pm or Skype: (eiriksfa)
    Last edited by Bixit; 12-09-2012 at 17:58.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

I'm probably gonna join, assuming one of my other games ends earlier (which is kinda likely).
    Btw, does your return to the fray mean the return of your chatroom?
    Will put up a nationlist in a few weeks or so.
    List:
    Castille
    England
    Holland
    Japan
    Malaya
    I hope my track record with naval nations is good enough to give me a major.
    Last edited by stnikolauswagne; 30-07-2012 at 13:10.

Hope you will take multiplayer newbies. I'll check up on this game later.

List of countries (hope these are not major):
    The Hansa
    Holland
    Naples
    Denmark
    Milan
    Last edited by marshal2909; 30-07-2012 at 17:33.

Yeh, the chat should be up sometime in August. We do take in mp newbies, the VH I game was the continuation of a newbie game, I won't put newbies in major nations though.

France - definitely my first choice
    Ottomans, if no Mamluks
    Castille
    England
    Brandenburg/Hansa

Russia
    Hansa
    Manchu
    OE
    Denmark

For the chat, I will try to move it somewhere else, so that it will be up on a more permanent basis.

OE
    Poland
    Brandenburg
    Portugal
    Holland

Holland (if no Burgundy)

Milan
    England
    Morocco
    Brandenburg
    Last edited by Serzis; 11-08-2012 at 02:08.

Denmark
    Brandenburg
    Georgia
    Aragon
    Hungary
    Last edited by Clonefusion; 12-08-2012 at 10:53.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesSword of the StarsKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

hi there,

Naples
    Venice
    Switzerland
    Sweden
    Oman

England
    Sweden
    Holland
    Manchu
    Delhi

Sooooooooo I am a really recent EU3 player, and a very, very real newbie. But then I heard somewhere that multiplayer games are the best to properly learn the game.

So if I can join in, I guess it would be a great experience for me (and a not so great for you. Although I will try to make myself bearable. Most of the times anyway )

And I have n o idea what countries to put, as newb=/=majors, and I don't really know what a major is (England, France, Austria, Castille? More?) and I guess I'm gonna have to try and play and survive games on normal difficulty with minors to see what's it like? Currently I'm more into the Easy/VEry easy as I am well, trying to cope with the learning curve (and it seems like my success depends on luck. Most of the time anyway ^^).

So if I am deemed playale-with, let me know

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Maybe you can hitch a ride with one of the more experienced players as a coop and just look how they play the game, since playing as a minor without experience on how to really get going in the game may be a tad impossible.

Well I do have a month to kinda try and learn.

Currently reading alllllll the possible guides aha

But it's a nice idea as well might try that if I really can't compete xD (survival game wooo!)

Quote Originally Posted by Avagroth View Post
    But it's a nice idea as well might try that if I really can't compete xD (survival game wooo!)
    It's not that much of a death match-type game, though being pushed into a corner and left to stagnate can be bad enough. Just move the sliders towards free trade if you do not have a plan, don't exceed your force-limit (at least in peace time and in the beta patch) and don't expand crazily into bad land at the expense of tech progression (costs more for every province, making wrong culture, religion, etc, ones potentially crippling). In general, just listen to the really really authoritarian, sometimes slightly patronizing but well-meaning advice that will be thrown your way. Oh, and have fun!
    Last edited by Serzis; 07-08-2012 at 14:44.

Small update:
    Exam on friday, will have time to set up rules and chat this weekend.
    I just moved to a new apartment, and we are currently trying to see if we can get a fiber connection (100/100), (no internet atm). I don't have any information on when I will have internet, I can't set a startdate before I know.

Hmmmm.....I could live with that. Having fun, that is

So I just need to choose a country that is not likely to be gobbled up by crazy players and the warmongering, blobbing IA..... *Starts researching*

And yeah, you can thro whatever you want at me.....although I'm am hereby stating that whatever you say, I am never calling you Master I hope your authoritative tendencies can live with that?

So trading nation it is then..... Switzerland I guess? I can be actual Switzerland and be neutral I think? And watch and learn aha :d

Quote Originally Posted by Avagroth View Post
    Hmmmm.....I could live with that. Having fun, that is

So I just need to choose a country that is not likely to be gobbled up by crazy players and the warmongering, blobbing IA..... *Starts researching*

And yeah, you can thro whatever you want at me.....although I'm am hereby stating that whatever you say, I am never calling you Master I hope your authoritative tendencies can live with that?

So trading nation it is then..... Switzerland I guess? I can be actual Switzerland and be neutral I think? And watch and learn aha :d
    If i get France and there is no Burgundy, you can put him into Holland. Holland usually doesnt grow about the standard 4 provs in europe anyways and i can show him the ropes.
    Last edited by Histaxin; 07-08-2012 at 23:07.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast