"Victis Honor II" — Wednesdays, 18.30 CET
Game time: Wednesdays, 18.30 - 22.30
Start date: 05.09.2012
Version: 5.2b ZZFZ
Game Chat: HERE
- Difficulty: Normal
- AI Aggressiveness: Low
- Lucky Nations: Off
- Spread of Land Provinces: 75 Years
- Spread of Sea Provinces: 75 Years
- Do not harass or insult players
- Do not wreck your nation on purpose
- Bargains and deals between players, that are not a part of a peace deal, will not be enforced by the GM.
- Do abstain from gamey behaviour. (Like but not limited to giving away missionaries, removing cores or HRE membership by selling provinces, releasing vassals to reduce infamy, annexing other player's vassals when not at war with them). Ask when in doubt.
- No sale of provinces to nations who can't see said provinces and can't see the sellers capital.
Absence, rehosting and editing:
- If a player drops or arrives late rehosts will be granted generally within ~1 year of game time. If the nation is at risk from war or rebels or suchlike a rehost will usually be granted much sooner.
- If a player drops repeatedly, rehosts may be postponed until other players have the need as well.
- When you drop, your nation will be ghosted. Ghosted nations may not be attacked and adjacent players should do their best to clean out rebels if they appear.
- Players absent from a session without notifying the GM or another player at least 2 hours in advance, may be removed from the game (At GM discretion). Depending on the situation, the chance of being removed from the game for missing one session is very small, but increases a lot if you miss two or more consecutive sessions.
- It is a players responsibility to find a sub if he is not able to show.
- Edits has to be requested by the players and will in general be given to compensate for AI mismanagement or to adapt a country to a new players gamestyle.
- You may not declare war on a player country controlled by an AI.
- You may not declare war on a ghosted player country.
- You may not declare war for ‘funsies’.
- You may not declare war for the sole purpose of farming war-taxes or gaining the crusader bonus.
- Players may ask for the attackers/defenders demands anytime during the war, and the demands will have to be stated publicly. If the player declines the demands, they can be changed to compensate for further war costs. If the player accepts (surrenders), no further demands can be made.
- If you DoW a player's AI vassal, land can only be taken from that vassal in terms of the cb used. The only exception is the use of a cb that could have been used on the player if they had a border with you but they don't due to the vassal being in between your two nations. (such as holy war)
- Peacing a player nation through an AI nation is forbidden.
- An alliances demands may not exceed a warscore of 100% on any single player.
- Releasing of nations counts as double the warscore.
- Following a surrender further hostilities between the parties must be avoided and the war must be ended as soon as possible. Once a proposal has been accepted it can no longer be withdrawn from either side and the war is over.
- If you are the war leader and you surrender while your allies have not done so, the war leader will/can be edited manually to enable you to peace out. (I would prefer if people could try to avoid situations where edits are needed, by declaring war seperatly).
- Players cannot be annexed unless they have 2 provinces or less left, no matter the Warscore.
All rules are subject to change before gamestart, rules in red are currently disputed and will probably be modified before gamestart.
If you want to sign up, reply with your top 5 country choices. If you sign up early, you may be required to verify a week or so before the campaign start.
Last edited by Bixit; 03-10-2012 at 01:26.
Russia - Bixit
France - Histaxin
Castille - St.Nik
Vijajanagar - Elcyion
Ottoman Empire - Phantomdentist
Venice - vasziljevics
England - Saied_88
Ming - Axel
Hansa - Pooned
Portugal - Lealo
Switzerland - Brundd
Austria - Humperdinck
Brittany - Iceni
Milan - Hagbard
Denmark - Clonefusion
Holland - Serzis
Brandenburg - Clonefusion
Open countries: Brunei/Malacca, Morocco (also possibly countries for people who do not confirm).
Note: Please confirm that you will play and the country you are playing before the first of september, or you might (and probably will) be moved and/or replaced by another player.
You can confirm by replying to the thread or contacting me by pm or Skype: (eiriksfa)
Last edited by Bixit; 12-09-2012 at 18:58.
I'm probably gonna join, assuming one of my other games ends earlier (which is kinda likely).
Btw, does your return to the fray mean the return of your chatroom?
Will put up a nationlist in a few weeks or so.
I hope my track record with naval nations is good enough to give me a major.
Last edited by stnikolauswagne; 30-07-2012 at 14:10.
Hope you will take multiplayer newbies. I'll check up on this game later.
List of countries (hope these are not major):
Last edited by marshal2909; 30-07-2012 at 18:33.
Yeh, the chat should be up sometime in August. We do take in mp newbies, the VH I game was the continuation of a newbie game, I won't put newbies in major nations though.
France - definitely my first choice
Ottomans, if no Mamluks
For the chat, I will try to move it somewhere else, so that it will be up on a more permanent basis.
Holland (if no Burgundy)
Last edited by Serzis; 11-08-2012 at 03:08.
Last edited by Clonefusion; 12-08-2012 at 11:53.
You can call me Dan.
If you want to see my Tripoli (not so) horribly fail... PiRAAtes! Ongoing again. Hopefully.
Sooooooooo I am a really recent EU3 player, and a very, very real newbie. But then I heard somewhere that multiplayer games are the best to properly learn the game.
So if I can join in, I guess it would be a great experience for me (and a not so great for you. Although I will try to make myself bearable. Most of the times anyway )
And I have n o idea what countries to put, as newb=/=majors, and I don't really know what a major is (England, France, Austria, Castille? More?) and I guess I'm gonna have to try and play and survive games on normal difficulty with minors to see what's it like? Currently I'm more into the Easy/VEry easy as I am well, trying to cope with the learning curve (and it seems like my success depends on luck. Most of the time anyway ^^).
So if I am deemed playale-with, let me know
Maybe you can hitch a ride with one of the more experienced players as a coop and just look how they play the game, since playing as a minor without experience on how to really get going in the game may be a tad impossible.
Well I do have a month to kinda try and learn.
Currently reading alllllll the possible guides aha
But it's a nice idea as well might try that if I really can't compete xD (survival game wooo!)
It's not that much of a death match-type game, though being pushed into a corner and left to stagnate can be bad enough. Just move the sliders towards free trade if you do not have a plan, don't exceed your force-limit (at least in peace time and in the beta patch) and don't expand crazily into bad land at the expense of tech progression (costs more for every province, making wrong culture, religion, etc, ones potentially crippling). In general, just listen to the really really authoritarian, sometimes slightly patronizing but well-meaning advice that will be thrown your way. Oh, and have fun!
Originally Posted by Avagroth
Last edited by Serzis; 07-08-2012 at 15:44.
Exam on friday, will have time to set up rules and chat this weekend.
I just moved to a new apartment, and we are currently trying to see if we can get a fiber connection (100/100), (no internet atm). I don't have any information on when I will have internet, I can't set a startdate before I know.
If i get France and there is no Burgundy, you can put him into Holland. Holland usually doesnt grow about the standard 4 provs in europe anyways and i can show him the ropes.
Originally Posted by Avagroth
Last edited by Histaxin; 08-08-2012 at 00:07.