+ Reply to Thread

Thread: newbie seeks mentor

newbie seeks mentor

i got the game from a friend in the summer sale and a few things are confusing, aparently wiki, and both guides (1.3 beginner and 1.1 handbook) seem outdated or just lack details about stuff (not to mention ingame a lot of tooltips would help that too)

so i would look for a mentor, preferably someone who got xfire or steam and is alot online (ofcourse ) for generel newbie questions and details.

currently i am trying to get around that whole trade thing, but there is more anyway ^^

edit: my xfire name is rhenaya, steam too but somehow i wont be found by name with the add friend thingie http://steamcommunity.com/id/rhenaya
    Last edited by Rhenaya; 24-07-2012 at 23:24. Reason: added xfire/steam contact info

Private
    A Game of DwarvesHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesMagicka
    Majesty II CollectionSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIStarvoidThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Shoot if this newbie is taken already for mentoring.. I could use one too :X.

Throwing questions up on the forum if I see them I will answer, I know others will too. Were all figuring this stuff out together.

+ Reply to Thread