• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

BjornB

★Community Manager★
Paradox Staff
81 Badges
Apr 2, 2012
  • March of the Eagles
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Impire
  • King Arthur II
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Rome Gold
  • Semper Fi
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Starvoid
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Ancient Space
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Darkest Hour
  • Deus Vult
  • Dungeonland
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
Pimp your Wizard! BRAND NEW DLC's available NOW!!! "Aspiring Musician Robes", "Mega Villain Robes" each containing 3 new robes for your wizard and Also "Peculiar Gadgets Item Pack" as well as "Magicka-Heirlooms Item Pack" which adds 10 new items each! Get them while they are hot!

I'd really like an option to buy all DLC, allong with all future DLC. Because I don't like this a la carte style buying system.

The Coldarr robe is OP for higher-level pvp. Ice physical damage and the Slowed status effect is an integral part in countering the Fire+Rock+Shield defense (which is also the best shield for countering this robe's weaknesses). Also... A water shield can disable both damage multiplier status effects.

Just saying...

wish they would release some for free. I bought the game separatly with a couple of dlcs and now i just wish a had bought the bundle on steam with EVERY dlc in it. Feels like a waist of money to buy serperate dlcs of this sieze

I like how the Dungeon Defenders people do it. They release the smaller DLC (usually seasonal things) for free for a week or so, before putting the price on it. Larger expansions aren't free, usually, but that's another way of releasing content that people seem to like.

I like how the Dungeon Defenders people do it. They release the smaller DLC (usually seasonal things) for free for a week or so, before putting the price on it. Larger expansions aren't free, usually, but that's another way of releasing content that people seem to like.
As opposed to the Magicka devs who release some content for free for ever and charge for only some content?