+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New DLC's released today!

Community Manager Administrator BjornB's Avatar

Blog Entries

Exclamation New DLC's released today!

Pimp your Wizard! BRAND NEW DLC's available NOW!!! "Aspiring Musician Robes", "Mega Villain Robes" each containing 3 new robes for your wizard and Also "Peculiar Gadgets Item Pack" as well as "Magicka-Heirlooms Item Pack" which adds 10 new items each! Get them while they are hot!
    You can always check out my reborn twitter attempt: @BjornB_pdx - it kind of sucks though. But sometimes there is interesting/useful info there

April 15th 2014 - War of the Vikings Released!
    April 10th 2014 - Warlock 2: The Exiled Released!

Lt. General
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

The worlds biggest town in the middle of nowhere
    There is no need to write it in all caps =p

Community Manager Administrator BjornB's Avatar

Blog Entries
    Caps is your friend

But okay... removed caps, added fancy exclamation mark!
    You can always check out my reborn twitter attempt: @BjornB_pdx - it kind of sucks though. But sometimes there is interesting/useful info there

April 15th 2014 - War of the Vikings Released!
    April 10th 2014 - Warlock 2: The Exiled Released!

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDungeonlandEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    March of the EaglesSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband

Blog Entries
    I'd really like an option to buy all DLC, allong with all future DLC. Because I don't like this a la carte style buying system.

Does this come with a patch that fixes the Khan issue that makes the game impossible to complete? It's been about a month or two.

Super fantastic!! I've been waiting for the Mega Villain Pack since I discovered it in the data files after The Other Side of the Coin was released! I may just have to buy that immediately instead of waiting for a Steam deal...
    Last edited by Doc Lithius; 26-07-2012 at 05:56. Reason: Fixed a BBCode typo.

Hmm cool robes, however these are a tad expensive for what they are heh.

Map packs and stuff at that price, fine, but nothing more than a quid for a couple of robes. :S

Let's milk the game! Yay!!

The Coldarr robe is OP for higher-level pvp. Ice physical damage and the Slowed status effect is an integral part in countering the Fire+Rock+Shield defense (which is also the best shield for countering this robe's weaknesses). Also... A water shield can disable both damage multiplier status effects.

Just saying...

To anyone who doesnt get the Megavillain robes, its a megaman reference. Thunderman, Coldman, and Torchman

I loaded Magicka up today and found 3 new spells and 3 new challenge maps. I love the ice hockey one!

wish they would release some for free. I bought the game separatly with a couple of dlcs and now i just wish a had bought the bundle on steam with EVERY dlc in it. Feels like a waist of money to buy serperate dlcs of this sieze

Private
    Cities in MotionEU3 CompleteDivine WindGettysburgHeir to the Throne
    MagickaSword of the Stars500k club

I like how the Dungeon Defenders people do it. They release the smaller DLC (usually seasonal things) for free for a week or so, before putting the price on it. Larger expansions aren't free, usually, but that's another way of releasing content that people seem to like.

Lead and GoldMagickaMajesty II CollectionPenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black Cove

Quote Originally Posted by Kovaelin View Post
    I like how the Dungeon Defenders people do it. They release the smaller DLC (usually seasonal things) for free for a week or so, before putting the price on it. Larger expansions aren't free, usually, but that's another way of releasing content that people seem to like.
    As opposed to the Magicka devs who release some content for free for ever and charge for only some content?

Private
    Cities in MotionEU3 CompleteDivine WindGettysburgHeir to the Throne
    MagickaSword of the Stars500k club

Quote Originally Posted by zenstar View Post
    As opposed to the Magicka devs who release some content for free for ever and charge for only some content?
    Yeah, you're right...

Gah, now I'm just being reminded how I don't like those Reddit robes!

+ Reply to Thread