+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Licencing Europa Engine

Cities in MotionCommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDungeonlandEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindGettysburgHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    StarvoidVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club

Exclamation Licencing Europa Engine

Hi people. After reading this topic :http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-on-Gamersgate I had sent an e-mail to enginelicense@paradox.com almost two months ago to use it in my non-commercial game project. Since this link was taken down (http://www.gamersgate.com/engine/), I thought sending an e-mail would do. But still there is no reply? Again, it was planned to be an amateur and non-commercial project.

Community Manager Administrator BjornB's Avatar

Blog Entries
    Kallocains last post in that thread states: "We have too many projects running to licence any further projects at the moment, so I will close this thread for now. " And I guess that stands. But I will see if I can get someone with more information to reply something.
    You can always check out my reborn twitter attempt: @BjornB_pdx - it kind of sucks though. But sometimes there is interesting/useful info there

Hi,

request for licensing can be done together with the game pitch through the link below:

http://www.paradoxplaza.com/corporate/publishing

Cheers,
    Mattias Lilja
    - Strategy is our game -

Cities in MotionCommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDungeonlandEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindGettysburgHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    StarvoidVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Mattias Lilja View Post
    Hi,

request for licensing can be done together with the game pitch through the link below:

http://www.paradoxplaza.com/corporate/publishing

Cheers,
    Mattias Lilja
    Thanks, done.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteVictoria 2

Do you have to pitch your idea before you get access to the Europa Engine?
    Yeezy Yeezy how you do it hyah

51 games registered

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by gav1230 View Post
    Do you have to pitch your idea before you get access to the Europa Engine?
    Is that a serious question, given the contents of post #3 above? If so: yes. If not: what point are you trying to make, exactly?
    Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death .... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man. Bertrand Russell

+ Reply to Thread