+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Paradox Summer Sale

Paradox Summer Sale

The whole Paradox catalogue is 40% off, and there are daily deals for upwards of 75% off. The first daily deal is Victoria II 75% off, which I'm off to buy right now!

http://www.gamersgate.com/games?prio=relevance&q=paradoxsummersale

I did the same thing, bought games my current PC can't run but can't say no at that price.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

After falling for Vicky2 i now bought EU Rome. Where am i going to find the time to play all this? It's either my family or PI... decisions...

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Rome Gold500k clubCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Tell me about it. I feel so bad when I put my son in front of the TV on Sunday morning so I can play EU Rome :-P

+ Reply to Thread