+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Inheritance

Inheritance

Hey and welcome to what will hopefully be a fun and/or competitive game...if it gets off the ground that is...

Im a noob at mp but this game isnt strictly geared to just new players noobs and vets, traders or warmongers alike are all free to join. If you're interested post prefrered nations and hopefully a new game will begin.

Day and time are *negotiable* if enough are in favor of something different...this game would gear toward those of us in the Americas but is still plausible for those in Europe aswell I think.
    Version: DW 5.1
    Day : Saturday
    Time : 3 pm est

Players/Nations:

Rules(to be added later on if this becomes reality...there wont be many):

Lastly...LETS GET THIS OFF THE GROUND...really wanna play
    Last edited by Foresak3n; 24-07-2012 at 09:09. Reason: Added day and time

So I take it not much interest?

HoI AnthologyCommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

A bit more patience than 5 hours is likely required to set up a campaign.

Ah true I guess I just don't want it to flop and not get a game going.

why not join one of the existing campaigns?

"A New Age" (Mondays 20:00 EST)
    "Echos of Silence" (Sundays 19:30 EST)
    "Thursday's Insanity" (Thursdays 21:00 EST)

All of them are under way and people could probably use a sub each session, or you could join in and play an eastern nation.
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

"Whosoever desires constant success must change his conduct with the times."

Indeed have done so for Thursday insanity and glory days but still would like a new game where I could possibly get a major but have to start somewhere aye.

Added a day and time in hopes that might draw some ppl in. Saturday was chosen because to my knowledge there is only one other Saturday game going.

HoI AnthologyCommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...days-19-00-CET

This game seems to be looking for a player for France. Seeing as you want a "major", this might suit you.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneLead and GoldMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Semper FiSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by von_Rundstedt View Post
    http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...days-19-00-CET

This game seems to be looking for a player for France. Seeing as you want a "major", this might suit you.
    Putting someone who is new at MP into a nation that starts at war with elcyion, is bordered by manchester and also hast to compete with nostra in the OE might not be the best of ideas though :-/

Quote Originally Posted by stnikolauswagne View Post
    Putting someone who is new at MP into a nation that starts at war with elcyion, is bordered by manchester and also hast to compete with nostra in the OE might not be the best of ideas though :-/
    That's how you learn to play the game.

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by von_Rundstedt View Post
    That's how you learn to play the game.
    VR molested me horribly when I was new.
    If you don't have anything good to say, say it on the Internet.

would love the chance but the time doesnt fit. mainly only have time on the weekends or friday saturday sunday

I just thought a game by a noob more or less geared toward noobs mighht work but i guess not

Last ditch effort...would 11 am est be more suitable as that would be 1700 cet or 5 pm I think? that way both americans and europeans would be able to play?

I know its pretty late, but I'm up for it.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria 2

I'm in too, the time you choose is perfect for my scheduale.
    Wandering Jew inDeath, Taxes, and Glory IV
    Wandering Jew inGlory Days

The 11am or 3pm time slot there were two I was throwing around?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria 2

3p.m. slot
    Wandering Jew inDeath, Taxes, and Glory IV
    Wandering Jew inGlory Days

So is this happening this saturday, or wait another week?

Well it could but thus far there would be only three ppl...unless I'm mistaken? Plus we'd need a host or someone to work with me until I get whatever issue was keeping me from hosting ironed out...on that topic to host you have to set your ip to static correct? That may have been where my problem was but unsure I had port 1630-1640 udp amd tcp set up so I can't think of what was preventing others from joining and hamachi seems to not like me as I went oos both times yet never went oos in the two other games I've been playing so I'm at a loss to explain that one too but post if you wanna play and we will who knws maybe ppl will join overnight doubtful but plausible I suppose.

+ Reply to Thread