• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Continuing my trend, I'll be the Yuan Empire please

i'd play HRE. Not sure how that will work with electors if its just me

U can't be the "HRE" the HRE is an union of "countries", u can be a country inside the HRE, and if u r lucky/skill enough become Emperor of the HRE

Now, far be it from me to think my interpretation better than yours Congo, but I think perhaps, Mr Tormos might have been asking to play as the Emperor.

This game clearly needs more Fez

Marinid_emblem_of_Morocco.svg.png

Emir Abu Yaqub Yusuf an-Nasr sends his greetings to all other rulers of the World

114.jpg

I'm sorry, but do you intend to play a country? Right now, your pictures are simply a needless waste of bandwidth. There is no such independent state as "Fez", not to mention that even if there were one, it would be a joke of a country seeing as it would only be a single city with no real importance.

If it is Morocco that you intend to play then please state so.

EDIT: I would like to add more as a general remark that with Watercress we're nearing the cap of 20 players. With the current lack of GMs we won't be able to handle any more than that.

Last edited:
I'll take the Golden Horde, If I may.

I'm sorry, but do you intend to play a country? Right now, your pictures are simply a needless waste of bandwidth. There is no such independent state as "Fez", not to mention that even if there were one, it would be a joke of a country seeing as it would only be a single city with no real importance.

EDIT: I would like to add more as a general remark that with Watercress we're nearing the cap of 20 players. With the current lack of GMs we won't be able to handle any more than that.

I can be a CO-GM if you so wish.

Can i be Austria ?

Uhm, well, that depends on what Tormos wanted to be. Assuming that he wanted to be the Holy Roman Emperor then...one would assume that it is Austria but there is no Emperor at this time. Therefore, I have absolutely no idea. I would suggest that you either take it up with Tyriet or you two solve this situation.

I can be a CO-GM if you so wish.

Alright, I shall contact you per PM concerning the details.

Last edited:
Can I switch to playing Milan?

Can I switch to playing Milan?

You never chose any country so there is not much to switch from.
Putting you down as Milan. That'll be 21/20 then.

A brief google exercise tell us the Marinid Dynasty had it's capital in Fez and Abu Yaqub Yusuf an-Nasr was the ruler of Morocco in 1300. So yes, I meant to say I wished to play Morocco. But if bandwith is a more important matter than fun, please do tell me. I was sort of hoping to have some of the later, even if at the expense of some of the former.

A brief google exercise tell us the Marinid Dynasty had it's capital in Fez and Abu Yaqub Yusuf an-Nasr was the ruler of Morocco in 1300. So yes, I meant to say I wished to play Morocco. But if bandwith is a more important matter than fun, please do tell me. I was sort of hoping to have some of the later, even if at the expense of some of the former.

As it did for me, which is why I added you to my list as Morocco. I apologise for my condenscending reply, but the fact is that I have encountered individuals doing posts similar to what you did simply to annoy or possibly infuriate.

As it did for me, which is why I added you to my list as Morocco. I apologise for my condenscending reply, but the fact is that I have encountered individuals doing posts similar to what you did simply to annoy or possibly infuriate.

Well then, I apologize for my own bitchy reply and thank you for letting me in
love.gif

everyone except for Tomros and Shock3r is accepted and noted down
Tormos, if you would be please specify the nation you want to be, if you want to be the current emperor, well there is none, however the Austrian Archduke holds a title which makes him de-facto emperor.
Shock3r, if Tormos selects austria, i am sorry but he was quicker, but i will still note you down as player and you will be allowed to choose someone else.

Sign-ups for nations are hereby closed

I am GM for Spain and Italy. All nations in that area please send orders to me when we start.