• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Jul 22, 2012
hello tech people

I can not get into tech support because I had to change my forum id because my old did not work I tried everything

but nothing work so I made a new one my old forum id name is aleksander. and I own cities in motion but iw as registered under

my old forum can you please help

Tzaraleksander

Try using the recovery function (appears when you press the login button). Are you sure your account name was not another one? Perhaps some small deviation from what you typed here?

To clarify: you are not allowed a second ID here, and one of the reasons is that it is impossible to transfer your registered gmes from your old ID to your new one. So we have to recover your access to your old ID, and once that's settled your new one will probably be banned.

As BjornB says, try using the recovery function; once you have a valid password post here under your old ID. Hopefully you know what email address you used for it?

ETA: There is no forum ID that is exactly aleksander. Could it have been AleksanderVI ?