+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bugged event?

Bugged event?

So, I was just playing as Carlist Spain, and got an event (I think it was something like "Politabo builds up for war", or something like that), and the options were a little bit of jingoism, or a conquest cb on every country I bordered (which I imagine isn't the intention; though conquering the UK in a single war sounded fun). I obviously picked the second one,but none of the cbs showed up. Am I missing something about the event or is it bugged?

Also, I just invaded Korea less than 10 years into the game, and they were able to muster more than 150 units...Maybe that's meant to be like that, but personally that just seems insane.
    Last edited by fenwayb; 22-07-2012 at 17:04.

they have 2.3m pops and they're all of their main culture. Normal units + mobilisation => what you saw

Quote Originally Posted by moldeh View Post
    they have 2.3m pops and they're all of their main culture. Normal units + mobilisation => what you saw
    but don't uncivs have problems with mobilizing? I was playing Qing and I could mobilize 0 units until I civilized.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by fenwayb View Post
    So, I was just playing as Carlist Spain, and got an event (I think it was something like "Politabo builds up for war", or something like that), and the options were a little bit of jingoism, or a conquest cb on every country I bordered (which I imagine isn't the intention; though conquering the UK in a single war sounded fun). I obviously picked the second one,but none of the cbs showed up. Am I missing something about the event or is it bugged?
    I'm not aware of any event that looks like that. What government type to you have? And do you have the correct checksum?

EDIT: Never mind, I found it. It's actually a vanilla event in the PoliticalEvents file, applying if you have a Party Appointed upper house composition (hence applying to Carlist Spain) and a jingoistic war policy. The second option DOES give you a conquest CB against any neighbor... but that CB is only going to be valid if they have 1 state (or, if you're a fascist dictatorship, less than 4 states).
    Last edited by Rylock; 22-07-2012 at 20:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Rylock View Post
    I'm not aware of any event that looks like that. What government type to you have? And do you have the correct checksum?

EDIT: Never mind, I found it. It's actually a vanilla event in the PoliticalEvents file, applying if you have a Party Appointed upper house composition (hence applying to Carlist Spain) and a jingoistic war policy. The second option DOES give you a conquest CB against any neighbor... but that CB is only going to be valid if they have 1 state (or, if you're a fascist dictatorship, less than 4 states).
    I tried it on one state countries as well, but I didn't seem to have it...though I guess you're saying that's a vanilla bug?

+ Reply to Thread