• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well Shay, I must say this looks awesome, I was taking a break when you started it so now I have yet a fourth AAR I must catch up on reading!!! Not to mention checking out your mod to try and figure what kind of world you've created :) Definitely looks fun and the political situation looks pretty intense.

Well Shay, I must say this looks awesome, I was taking a break when you started it so now I have yet a fourth AAR I must catch up on reading!!! Not to mention checking out your mod to try and figure what kind of world you've created :) Definitely looks fun and the political situation looks pretty intense.

Thank you, I hope you enjoy it! *both the mod and the aar hehehe.

Thank you, I hope you enjoy it! *both the mod and the aar hehehe.

Your welcome...figure I should go read the mod notes so i know what's going on in the world. Then I can sit down and read the AAR and have a decent idea of whats going on :) Like I said it looks awesome, from the screenshots it appears you did a pretty awesome job on the mod.

Your welcome...figure I should go read the mod notes so i know what's going on in the world. Then I can sit down and read the AAR and have a decent idea of whats going on :) Like I said it looks awesome, from the screenshots it appears you did a pretty awesome job on the mod.

Thank you! Still a WIP though. - a very fun WIP at that.(well I find it a lot more fun than vanilla for what it's worth) In any case if you want to read the history timeline behind the mod to understand it better I am posting it in this new AAR here as background before I start:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?623529-LUX-INVICTA-The-Katabasis

Last edited:
A really nice mod, and a great AAR. I might try it out one day after I finish my current game.

Thank you! Please do, the mod is becoming ever better. :) Although whoever wants to try it this weekend I would recommend waiting on tonight's update that hopefully addresses the Communitarian and Sectarian issues for some religions.

hmmm mate great effort i can say .let the journey begin we can say as well not ? Now the people can see what you are aplanning on hell yeah:cool:

hmmm mate great effort i can say .let the journey begin we can say as well not ? Now the people can see what you are aplanning on hell yeah:cool:

Nice to see you again. :) I will be starting a new AAR soon (the Katabasis one) once I get to finnish explaining the history of Lux Invicta so people understand the logic behind it all. :)

Really enjoyed the AAR. Looking forward to the next one.

Thank you. The next one will come once I finish posting the timeline and I will also give the Indohellenics more toys and flavor. I've already given Bactria their own Hetairoi Kataphraktoi elite state troops in the last update for example and rebalanced that part of the map slightly, but by the time I get to start (which should not be that far away) I will also implement many other things for Serindia and Persia and the Steppes.