• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Stingo

Recruit
9 Badges
Nov 13, 2009
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Rome Gold
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
Hey everyone,

I looked around the forum and couldn't find this question asked anywhere else but if this has already been answered please just link me. I am playing as Egypt and I've sphered all of the nations on the Arabian Peninsular and I have 100+ relations with each of them. Whenever I make the decision to form Arabia the only nation which becomes annexed is Abu Dhabi. How do I make the event annex all of those nations? Also, can Egypt annex other nations such as Tunisia and Morocco with this event?

Edit-
After playing with it for a bit I find that a different nation is annexed every time but never all of this. This is particularly bothersome because if I knew this in advance I would not have sphered all of the arab nations putting them firmly out of my grasp. Additionally I have found that arab countries off the Peninsular can be annexed in this way - answering my own question from before about the scope of this decision.

Last edited:
It's ok, you'll get them anyway. Since you'll be the union of the arab group, you'll eventually get events to annex sphered nations of your culture group. And it should also work with the maghrebis. As for the event you send out when you form arabia, these things usually have a high acceptance rate for spherelings, but as I said, it doesn't matter that much.