En Espa˝ol - In Deutsch - En Franšais - Find us on Facebook
Death and Taxes - a mod by Lukew.
With thanks to:
- Andriy.gerasika for his work on bug fixing
- Arakhor for creating the loading quotes
- Birdboy2000 for his Steppe Horde mod
- Can Omer for his Devlet-i Ali Osman map
- Chatnoir17 for his Japan mod & Anchors of Time mod
- CJL78 for his Repubblica di Firenze mod
- Dafool who used to be a part of the mod team
- Elcyion for helping with balance issues.
- George LeS for his Rex Maris mod and for totally reworking the naval game
- Gigau and the MEIOU team for MEIOU's monarch histories
- Jdrou for his Vassal Benefits to their Overlord mod
- Jords and Sudertum for adding 1356-1399 monarch histories
- Junuxx for his Always War mod
- Karhunkynsi for parts of his MiscMods mod
- Krankovich for his Malaya mod
- Minefield for his EU3 Coats of Arms
- Pewt for helping improve slider balance
- Piponeillungo82 for his Auto Building Mod
- Sihulm who used to be a part of the team
- Silktrader for his Omnium Contra Omnes mod
- Starwarsfan541 for extending the timeline from 1356-1399
- Sun_wu for his help on the mod
- TheFreez for parts of his More Nations Mod
- Trin Tragula for his Oriental Mod
- Wraitii for his In-Extenso mod
Death and Taxes is a historical mod for Divine wind. It gives new unique decisions, events and missions to many countries, and increases the importance of sliders and ideas to allow you to choose a specific focus for your nation. We hope you enjoy it, please post in the forum if you have any suggestions, have found a bug or to let us know what you think.
- Ideas have more stringent requirements, but are significantly more powerful
- Sliders have a much bigger impact
- Sardinia-Piedmont is formable and has unique missions!
- Byzantium can restore the Roman Empire, complete with decisions and missions!
- More decisions for Poland and formable Jagiellonian Empire
- Revamped Papal State - end the Great Schism, form the Kingdom of God and keep the Holy See!
- Better missions for Castile and Aragon!
- Overhaul of generic missions (in progress)
- Conquer the world as Hosokawa- More realistic Japan!
- New generic decisions - Industrialise!
- New German formation- Own 25 German cities
- DAO Map included, with fully working missions and decisions
- More realistic Mexican and South American native tribes
- Extended timeline from 1356-1861
- And lots more...
- The AI now gives higher priority to conquering relevant areas. So England will spend more time concentrating on Ireland or Scotland than Norway or Russia. The AI now acts slightly different as well. It will be more cautious when declaring war, it will befriend certain states more often, and will antagonize others as well. There is also more direction for the AI when colonizing, so Portugal will more often head toward Brazil, while England will go towards North America most of the time. Lastly, some of the more troublesome areas of the world will unite under one AI nation at certain periods. These are most of the big aspects of the AI changes. Some will be more noticeable than others.
- Improved system for changing governments
- Extended timeline
- Dynamic nationalism- events for formed cultural unions
- Improved system of warfare
- And loads more...
- A Brief History of Prussia - A Teutonic Order AAR
- A Dream of Lotharingia- A Burgundy AAR
- A Genoa AAR
- A History of Poland- A Poland AAR
- Au-delÓ de Azincourt (Beyond Agincourt) - A France AAR
- Austriae est imperare orbi universo- An Austria AAR
- Better than the Mongols - A Mamluk AAR
- Blood Brothers- An Aztec AAR
- Death, Taxes and Glory - A Roman AAR
- Destiny of Charlemagne - A Liege AAR
- Dominum Maris Baltici-Lord of the Baltic Sea- A Sweden AAR
- Double, Double, Toil and Trebizond - A Trebizond AAR
- Eendraght Maeckt Maght - A Brabant AAR
- Enig og tro til Dovre faller- A Norway AAR
- In the Shadow of the Vesuvius- A Naples AAR
- Legacy of the Navigator - A Portugal AAR
- Mares de Aš˙car e Especiarias - A Portugal AAR
- Potest mundus sugo mea gallus aureum - A Venetian AAR
- The Rise of Serbia - A Serbian AAR
- Spinellu e puntu de organu - A Sardinia AAR
- Salamun Alaykum - An Oman AAR
- The Red Lioness of Holland- A Holland AAR
- The New Crusades - A Knights AAR
- The Three Certainties of Life; Death, Taxes and Byzantium- A special 4.0 announcement AAR
- Ultima Ratio Regum, Final Argument of Kings- A France AAR
- YouTube Teutonic Order AAR
- YouTube Byzantine AAR
- YouTube Luneburg AAR
- Post your Death and Taxes empire here
- Death, Taxes and Glory- Multiplayer campaign, Fridays 20:00 CET [Finished]
- Death, Taxes and Glory II- Multiplayer campaign, Fridays 20:00 CET [Finished]
- Death, Taxes and Glory III- Multiplayer campaign, Fridays 20:00 CET [Ongoing]
- Occultus Orbis Terrestre- A D&T Based Alt-History mod.
New culture groups
More formable nations- The Jagiellonian empire
More formable nations- The Roman empire
Modestus' stunning re-textured map is included in the mod
Reworked Japan (thanks to Chatnoir)
Reworked America (thanks to Dafool)
New government types for some countries- Including the Senatorial republic for the Roman empire
New menu screen