En Espa˝ol - In Deutsch - En Franšais - Find us on Facebook
Death and Taxes - a mod by Lukew.
With thanks to:
- Andriy.gerasika for his work on bug fixing
- Arakhor for creating the loading quotes
- Birdboy2000 for his Steppe Horde mod
- Can Omer for his Devlet-i Ali Osman map
- Chatnoir17 for his Japan mod & Anchors of Time mod
- CJL78 for his Repubblica di Firenze mod
- Dafool who used to be a part of the mod team
- Elcyion for helping with balance issues.
- George LeS for his Rex Maris mod and for totally reworking the naval game
- Gigau and the MEIOU team for MEIOU's monarch histories
- Jdrou for his Vassal Benefits to their Overlord mod
- Jords and Sudertum for adding 1356-1399 monarch histories
- Junuxx for his Always War mod
- Karhunkynsi for parts of his MiscMods mod
- Krankovich for his Malaya mod
- Minefield for his EU3 Coats of Arms
- Pewt for helping improve slider balance
- Piponeillungo82 for his Auto Building Mod
- Sihulm who used to be a part of the team
- Silktrader for his Omnium Contra Omnes mod
- Starwarsfan541 for extending the timeline from 1356-1399
- Sun_wu for his help on the mod
- TheFreez for parts of his More Nations Mod
- Trin Tragula for his Oriental Mod
- Wraitii for his In-Extenso mod
Death and Taxes is a historical mod for Divine wind. It gives new unique decisions, events and missions to many countries, and increases the importance of sliders and ideas to allow you to choose a specific focus for your nation. Furthermore, the timeline is extended from 1356-1929, the map is largely redrawn, with 250 new provinces, and most of the world is completely rebalanced. We hope you enjoy it, please post in the forum if you have any suggestions, have found a bug or to let us know what you think.
- Ideas have more stringent requirements, but are significantly more powerful
- Sliders have a much bigger impact
- 250 new provinces
- Byzantium can restore the Roman Empire, complete with decisions and missions!
- More decisions for Poland and formable Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth
- Revamped Papal State - end the Great Schism, form the Kingdom of God and keep the Holy See!
- Better missions for Castile and Aragon!
- Overhaul of generic missions (in progress)
- Conquer the world as Hosokawa- More realistic Japan!
- New generic decisions - Industrialise!
- New German formation- Own 25 German cities
- DAO Map included, with fully working missions and decisions
- More realistic Mexican and South American native tribes
- Extended timeline from 1356-1930
- And lots more...
- The AI now gives higher priority to conquering relevant areas. So England will spend more time concentrating on Ireland or Scotland than Norway or Russia. The AI now acts slightly different as well. It will be more cautious when declaring war, it will befriend certain states more often, and will antagonize others as well. There is also more direction for the AI when colonizing, so Portugal will more often head toward Brazil, while England will go towards North America most of the time. Lastly, some of the more troublesome areas of the world will unite under one AI nation at certain periods. These are most of the big aspects of the AI changes. Some will be more noticeable than others.
- Post your Death and Taxes empire here
- Death, Taxes and Glory- Multiplayer campaign, Fridays 20:00 CET [Finished]
- Death, Taxes and Glory II- Multiplayer campaign, Fridays 20:00 CET [Finished]
- Death, Taxes and Glory III- Multiplayer campaign, Fridays 20:00 CET [Ongoing]
- Occultus Orbis Terrestre- A D&T Based Alt-History mod.
New culture groups
More formable nations- The Jagiellonian empire
More formable nations- The Roman empire
Modestus' stunning re-textured map is included in the mod
Reworked Japan (thanks to Chatnoir)
Reworked America (thanks to Dafool)
New government types for some countries- Including the Senatorial republic for the Roman empire
New menu screen