• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I love that last chapter on the "American Anarchy"!! It reads like a history book on China during the Seven Kingdoms, only instead of China it's set in modern-day America. Fun idea to have all those "Presidents" fighting over who will be the one president to rule them all :)

Wow, really would like to know how the Anarchy will end.:) But I guess we'll never know... Thanks for doing this AAR!
You're welcome! I enjoyed writing it. Glad you guys liked it too.

I love that last chapter on the "American Anarchy"!! It reads like a history book on China during the Seven Kingdoms, only instead of China it's set in modern-day America. Fun idea to have all those "Presidents" fighting over who will be the one president to rule them all :)
Thanks! I had that in my mind since the German-Chinese war. Yeah. It's a nice mirror scenario that it's China that got unified easily, and strived. While USA->AUS turned totalitarian and broke into warring states. Like a reverse 20th Century China.

------------

Some things to babble about:

I ended it with several players so it's nice to think who would win, it's the several possible outcomes that I believe makes it nice to end, instead of just one winner with a predictable set of after-effects. Though Alexander (if he survives), and Allenby are my first faves, and fictional too, so I made them powerful. The Western warlords are wildcards that can reshuffle the balance if one of them went east. A fully unified America would mean an automatic nuclear arms between the two (with China having a headstart) with Latin America and the fringe tributaries (e.g. Australia, Indonesia, New Zealand) as their geo-political battleground.

Sadly, the next short AARs would be on February. Busy busy. I'll be starting with KR Kurdistan, then *trumpet sounds* KR Bulgaria! IMO, a very under-played country in HOI games with some interesting ancient and modern history.

I just noticed the AAR voting thing. Thanks to all that voted. I should cast my vote too! Now!

Well, KR Bulgaria (at least the last time I played, might have changed in the meanwhile) suffered from a large lack of events. If they lose the Balkan League war, then they just get occupied and then sit around. If they win it, they just sit around without getting occupied. I for one would like to see an event chain regarding Revanchism and Fascism in a defeated Bulgaria, and if they win - why not on to Constantinople! It's the holy city of Orthodoxy, and leading an Orthodox Crusade to recover it would greatly enhance Bulgarias prestige and hold over the defeated Balkan league countries. Partition the Ottomans - East Thrace and Tsargrad go to yourself, Crete, Cyprus and the Aegean Islands to Greece, and Eastern Anatolia to a restored Armenia, which will serve as an ally.
At least, that's how I would like to see it...