• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm not saying he shouldn't be there. He got his military training and went back to China in 1927 because he thought he could serve China better as a soldier vs. an engineer. An assessment that KR would not change.

That said, there's a whole lot of room for a new backstory for him. Maybe he went back and worked for the German armed forces as kind of a sleeper building a network within them. Maybe he leveraged his credentials as an engineer to gain entry into German corporate heirarchy. In the KR timeline, there isn't a Whampoah academy so that network is gone and the generals from Baoding would all be up with the Qing or Fengtian, so there would be an opening for competent generals in the (Ridiculously long random German acronym.)

I kind of like the idea of the company choosing their generals based on competence rather than political loyalty (the opposite of OTL Chiang) only to have it come back to bite them in the ass when a large part of their army revolts en masse. Which is undoubtedly what the revolt in KR would be. (The communists in OTL got most of their troops initially from defecting nationalist units)

The story of how Sun Li Jen rose to prominence in the KR KMT is unwritten but probably interesting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter VIII: To Swallow a Sun

"In order to conquer the world, we must first conquer China."
-Tanaka Giichi, Foreign Minister of Japan

------------------------------------------------

State of the World 1944

The victorious Central Powers held a conference to redraw the continent. Austria was to return some lands to Switzerland. The Italian federation was built up again, this time without the Papacy in it, and under the Austrian control. The Kingdom of Normandy, and Kingdom of Brittany were re-establish again with their respective kings before the British invasion. Britain, after 137 years of union, was finally destroyed and divided into three nations. Wales was upgrade into a kingdom from a mere principality, and so, there are now three kingdoms in Britain; all of which are now ruled by a German noble each hand-picked by the Kaiser. And Ukraine was setup as a nation again. But the issue on who will be the king became a heated discussion between Germany and Austria. Ukraine existed in chaos without a government until the 12th of October where the Orthodox Church stepped in and took power with the people's support. Germany and Austria saw this as a good compromise, and let Ukraine be under a dual-rule of the Metropolitan, and the Patriarch.
(Note: Map provided below)

germany02_zpsb30f9805.png

germany03_zpsaefe63e6.png

The agenda on what is suppose to be done on the neutral Syndicalist country, CNT-FAI, was also put into the table. The German-backed Royalists holed up in Gibraltar was active and passionate on bring war on the Syndicalists. The Royalists won the alliance's minds, and war was declared in the 12th of October 1943.

warspain_zps7f7c27b1.png

By December 9, the Syndicalists were pushed with their backs against the wall. All they have left is Barcelona. After 5 days of urban fighting, the city was captured and CNT-FAI was defeated. The victorious Royalists sent the Carlists into the prisons, destroying whatever power the pretender faction has.

mapspain01_zps9cddbe12.png

mapeurope02_zpsb1f143fe.png

Map of Europe 1944​

The American state have defeated Mexico and took back all the lands the Syndicalist nation took during the Second American Civil War. The regime is now replaced with a military strongman to keep the peace, and to shape Mexico into the corporativist system the Americans uses.

mexico01_zps96e9eaf3.png

A new atomic research facility was opened up in an undisclosed location. Also, a new carrier model was developed. Hopefully, this model will be produced when Nanjing orders a third battle fleet.

chinatech1944aug_zpsf6c07a78.png

-----------------------------

Grand Strategy Review 1944

Himalaya

First off, the Himalayan states of Bhutan and Nepal. These two ancient states have remained unchanged in the world affairs ever since the birth of the Middle Republic. However, they are attractive targets for their southern neighbours who are eager to invade these countries in the name of Pan-Indianism.

maphimalaya_zps1e03b04c.png

Review Conclusion
Nanjing has no political desire nor the rightful justification to use hard diplomacy or military power to these states. It also does not have the will to protect these states from their southern neighbours.

India

The Republic of Chennai is a small Indian republic, and is not a strategic priority to China. It is engulfed by the Bharitya Commune. The only conclusion to be given was its preservation if war between China and Bharitya were to happen.

chennai_zpsd5218446.png

The Indian state of Delhi have carved a geopolitical hegemony on Central Asia. Stopping China on her tracks if she wishes to spread her influence westward. These, colloquial known as, “Tartar States” would be valuable assets if conflict with their Syndicalist neighbour becomes reality.

mapdelhi_zps7c5d4bed.png

mapcentralasia04_zps4a83fb3d.png

The other Indian state is the Bharitya Commune, the main sponsor of several Syndicalist insurgencies in the Far East. They have successfully conquered the Princely Federation in the southern tip of the Indian region. Now they set their sights on Delhi. Delhi have made some counter-measures such as building up allies in Central Asia, and sponsoring anti-Syndicalist elements in Bharitya.

mapbengal_zps81a31317.png

Review Conclusion
The wreckage of the balance between Delhi and Bharitya would result in a significant regional Pan-Indian power that can act as a counter-balance against China. The pacification of these two Indian countries is imperative. But unfortunately, there are higher priorities than these.

Indochina

The most belligerent country in the region was, no doubt, the People's Republic of Vietnam. Ridiculous as it sounds, it is the only nation that defeated Germany. Headed by Ho Chi Min, they, along with Bharitya Commune, are reported to sponsor Syndicalist elements in Burma and Siam.

mapindochina_zps6c3d29ba.png

Review Conclusion
While weak against Chinese power, Vietnam are allied with the Indian state. Thus, it would be more appropriate to fight this Syndicalist power only if we are in the position to wage war with Bharitya Commune too. As for Burma and Siam, there are no geopolitical measures required aside from the improvement of our relations with these countries.

Down Under

Indonesia was granted its semi-independent structure by the Dutch during the Black Monday, or now known as the Great Depression. The Dutch East Indies have been a financial burden, and the economic crisis broke the budget's back. The Dutch weren't that eager to leave, and so the massive colony was given semi-independence.

mapindonesia_zps39aabb86.png

The Australasia Confederation was a collection of former British colonies, merged together into a confederation to prevent instability. Ironically, it was this very confederation that made the colonies unstable. Germany came into the picture, and sponsored a pro-Germany coup. The Confederation is now a loyal and stable ally of the Kaiserreich in the Far East.

mapaustralia_zpsbbb49f85.png

Review Conclusion
While it is in China's best interests to kick the European colonists out of the Far East, Nanjing has no proper justification to attack Indonesia. So it is of low priority. However, it is decided that the outlook on the Dutch colony would be re-evaluated once a cause for war has been found against Indonesia. And as for Australasia, this country is very far from Chinese reach, and was given a low priority too. Conflict with this country will only be met if Germany is at war, thus it is safe to ignore Australasia.

South China Sea

There are three countries of interest in the South China Sea: The Japanese protectorate of Taiwan, the Republic of the Philippines, and the rebelling colony of Sarawak. The Japanese puppet state was given autonomy during the past rebellion in Korea to satisfy the Chinese living in Taiwan. It is still under the rule of the Japanese Empire. Philippines, despite being a pro-Germany country, is a neutral one. It is no longer a colony of the United States. Thus, there is no proper justification nor desire from Nanjing to invade. Lastly, Sarawak is a British colony later handed over the Germany after the Great War. This now German colony rebelled against their European masters.

mapsouthchinasea_zpsce7e8bac.png

Review Conclusion
This area is a high priority target. Taiwan is Chinese land and must be China's. Taiwanese domestic autonomy does not change this fact. Philippines and Sarawak are also vital targets that is to be turned over to the Chinese sphere if the Republic wants to expand her influence in South-East Asia and beyond. There is no opening moves on the invasion of the Philippines, but Sarawak is an unrecognised nation and China can militarily intervene in Sarawak.

European Concessions in China

Only two European powers left that possesses Chinese land: Germany and Portugal. Portugal hold Macao, but has no means to defend it if we take it by force. Germany, on the other hand, is the ultimate victor of the two European wars; the Great War and the recent war against the Syndicalists. It has forward presence in the Far East, and can defend her concessions. Tianjin and Qingdao on the north, and Haikou on the south. What is dangerous is that one of these concessions, Tianjin, is right next to Beijing, one of the vital cities in China. If war flared between China and Germany, Beijing will be on the frontlines.

mapconcessions_zps9347a0c7.png

Review Conclusion
Highly important but of medium priority. True, Chinese land must be China's, and the expulsion of foreign rule in the Republic is of utmost importance. But China is in no position to fight Germany while more dangerous neighbours are present in her midst. It is also concluded that the recent victor of the Syndicalist-Mitteleuropa War, Germany, too is in no position to fight a war, let alone a war halfway across the world. Thus, this gives China the chance to ignore Germany for now. As for Macao, Nanjing is content on applying diplomatic pressure on Portugal to give it back, but won't hesitate on declaring war.

Japanese Empire

Japan is China's most dangerous enemy. This only made it more obvious after the defeat of Russia. It has holdings in Manchuria, and in Korea. It has forces that are aimed towards China. Japan also has the best naval force in this region. After the Korean rebellion, Japan setted a Korean zone in Seoul which allows a semi-autonomous control.

mapjapan_zps3da4ec49.png

Transamur is a client state of the Japanese Empire. It began expanding westward during the chaos in Russia during the late 30s. Her neighbour Siberia, our loyal ally, is keen on vengeance, and the return of her rightful lands.

maptransamur_zps27f1cda5.png

Review Conclusion
Highest priority. War against Japan is inevitable. Preparations must be made for the liberation of the Chinese, Korean, and Siberian people living under the Japanese jackboot. A battle fleet to fight the IJN must be arrange.

That American Union State looks so good, amigo.

Awesome update, very informative.:)

Nice update - what kind of fleet will you be striving for?

Also the majority of your targets are on the mainland, I'd say seize Korea and the Transamur while your fleet prepares, Korea's resources in particular are vital for Japan so the quicker they're cut off the better for a future war effort. Then pound the home islands from the sky while you prepare your very own D-Day.

That American Union State looks so good, amigo.
Yep. The war against Mexico clean the border up.

Awesome update, very informative.:)
Very informative update and very clean borders all over the place, if I may say so
Thanks. I cleaned up Europe myself.

The war against Syndie Spain is my custom event for the record.

Nice update - what kind of fleet will you be striving for?

Also the majority of your targets are on the mainland, I'd say seize Korea and the Transamur while your fleet prepares, Korea's resources in particular are vital for Japan so the quicker they're cut off the better for a future war effort. Then pound the home islands from the sky while you prepare your very own D-Day.
Carrier fleet!

My bad. I've gone delusional that I need a fleet, but I guess that's a good RP. But yeah, that's the overall strategy. Take the Japanese land on mainland, and pound Japanese islands wiht strat bombers. :D

Metal Giants

The Grand Admiral have arranged the standard battle fleet of the Chinese navy. The road to the navy's modernisation was a very difficult one, but the new partnership between Canada and China have allowed it to accelerate. The Canadian and British experts were imported into China to work on the naval projects, and in return, the ROCN will serve as the guinea pig of these projects, to provide information on these models' performance against the upcoming war against the Japanese.

chicarrier01_zps0ae4d3b0.png

ROCN regular carrier

chilitecarrier01_zps9ac04f37.png

ROCN light carrier

chidestroy01_zpsa1bedeb9.png

ROCN destroyer​

A battle fleet consists of 6 regular carriers, 10 destroyer squadrons, and 2 light carriers. By the middle of June 1946, two Chinese battle fleets were stationed in Shanghai.

----------------------------

In the 10th of September 1944, the last of the Chinese soldiers have pulled out of Russia. Moscow and Nanjing maintained their good relations.

releaserus_zps5f0b3282.png

--------------------------

Both public and private sectors have seen a boom on industrial expansion during this administration. Most foreign investors came from Canada and America. By August 7, the Chinese economy have reached the industrial capacity (nominal) rating of 166, and an effective rating of 221.

privatesector02_zps7451be0a.png

industrypic_zps3cc46a74.png

China: Now the fastest growing economy in the world​

China's main oppressor, Germany, is one of the most powerful countries in the world. With an industrial capacity rating of: (nominal) 219, and (effective) 302. It simply outclass China. It's currency the German Mark is the reserve currency of recent history until the American Dollar shared the throne with it.

germanyic_zps02caf1fd.png

The industrial behemoth, the State of American Union, has a boosted itself from the civil war rubble and become the largest economy in the world, with the American Dollar sharing the German Mark as the world's reserve currency.

usaic_zps49db59c8.png

Japan, China's nemesis, sit at a medium size industry of 76 nominal rating, and 95 effective rating. Analysts have concluded that the Japanese Zaibatsu monopolies have created damaging effects on its effective rating. Any long-term war with Japan would result in a Chinese victory.

japanic_zps7c80ed05.png

Russia, China's recently defeated enemy and now her newest ally, has a surprisingly good ratings for a post-war country with a nominal rating of 69, and effective rating of 97. Russia sits higher than Japan despite the lower nominal rating. However, many argued that the lack of fighting and resistance in European Russia have spared its industry which explains the good ratings.

russiaic_zps130bf65f.png

Another medium country, the Bharitya Commune, who is 20 years old have managed to take approximately half of the former British Raj land which gives them the rating of 62 nominal and 84 effective. Being an agricultural country, and the restrictive caste system explains its low rating per population. The Philanstere program have played a part on boosting the industry.

bharityaic_zps9c336b3e.png

Both France and England are now medium countries at 95 nominal and 123 effective, and 83 nominal and 103 effective, respectively. These two countries are now living in humiliation being subordinates to Berlin, each with German kings ruling them, and are no match to the German industrial might combined.

franceic_zpsf3fbbeb4.png

Canada, the last bastion of the British Empire, with only just the Caribbean Federation under its wing. It sits at a nominal rating of 64, and effective rating of 84. The slump on its growth can be directly attribute to the massive outsourcing by the Canadian and British industrialists to China.

canadaic_zps89131942.png

Sick man of Europe as always. The Osman dynasty-state is trapped at its obsolete traditions that they made the Russians look progressives. With an nominal industrial capacity rating of 56, and an effective rating of 74. This empire is still reliant on agriculture, fuedal methods of gathering revenues, and plagued with ethnic tensions and nationalist uprisings.

ottomanic_zpsd6795c87.png

To compete against these industrial countries, the Chinese government continues to devaluate the Chinese currency, Yuan, once again to encourage more foreign investments, many are wealthy Americans wishing to escape the high taxes of Huey Long's “Share Our Wealth”, and the uncompetitive environment where the monopolies of state established corporate leviathans reign supreme. British expats and Canadian industrialists also start to draw into the Republic after the naval partnership was established. There's a massive reluctance among German venturers due to the PR image of China being very anti-German, something that the Democrat-Liberal coalition wishes to amend but couldn't.

devaluation01_zpsc1b251f4.png

JUST LIKE IN REAL LIFE!​

In October 25, Tannu Tuva was officially annexed into the Middle Republic. This client state was fully dominated by the booming Chinese tiger. The leaders of the country saw sense that they shall experience the full benefits within since China controls most of the country anyway so there's nothing to lose. They followed the Dalai Lama's example of joining the Republic.

annextannutuva_zpsa7f46c32.png

---------------------------------

The Tokyo government refused each time the Chinese diplomats offered or demanded the return of the Chinese lands. By the 27th of June 1946, the Republic of China declared war to the Empire of Japan.

war-chi-jap_zpsc99abf2a.png

What in God's name happened to Huey Long? My Minister of Security is sitting in the White House...

What in God's name happened to Huey Long? My Minister of Security is sitting in the White House...

Guess Huey had an unfortunate "accident", heh.

I have no idea how that happened. I checked the HOS and HOG, Halsey is giving Chief-of-Navy bonuses as HOG (what!) and HOS is giving away Minister of Security bonuses (what!).

I checked the save, the pastor won the election, so Huey is out after the civil war. Then Kuhn launched a coup successfully. I don't know how these two got in there.

I have no idea how that happened. I checked the HOS and HOG, Halsey is giving Chief-of-Navy bonuses as HOG (what!) and HOS is giving away Minister of Security bonuses (what!).

I checked the save, the pastor won the election, so Huey is out after the civil war. Then Kuhn launched a coup successfully. I don't know how these two got in there.

Well, I was never much of a Long fan anyway.

I think I will be following this.

@blitzthedragon - thanks

Over the Amur

The first shot of the war was fired at the 27th of June 1946 near Port Arthur as the lone Japanese defender division fought hopelessly against the ROC army spearheaded by the elite Marines.

battle23_zpsdc5d6123.png

Meanwhile up north, the Amur Pincer Offensive was called. To destroy a significant portion of the Imperial Japanese Army with a pincer attack behind the Amur River.

battle24_zps89f47d42.png

The Amur Pincer Offensive​

The two armadas clashed on what will be known as the Battle of the Yellow Sea. It is confirmed that 2 regular carriers, 4 battleships, 4 light carriers, 14 heavy cruisers with their respective escorts were spotted by the 1st battle fleet. Distress signal were sent to the 2nd battle fleet, and the later rushed and joined the fight from the southern direction, cutting off the Japanese way of escape. The fleet fought head-to-head against the Japanese, but the battleships got into range and delivered a horror of firepower to the carrier, CNS Ke Chiang. The air was thoroughly owned by the more numerous and more advanced Chinese naval planes. This battle have proved that the carriers are the future in naval warfare, destroying all enemy capital ships spotted. The rest of the fleet retreated. No confirmed identification of the fleeing ships but it is widely deduced that there are more battleships that escaped the pounding of the Chinese battle fleets.

battle26_zps09fde9d1.png

battleofyellowsea2_zps8fce4b21.png

A photo of the CNS Ke Chiang before it received a Japanese salvo.

battleofyellowsea1_zpse5677f91.png

A smoking wreckage of a Japanese battleship.​

The Marines were later relocated to Hong Kong to participate on the liberation of Taiwan. Escorted by the 2nd battle fleet, it seems that the operation would go smoothly. But the Japanese vowed revenge and made a surprised attack on the fleet. 4 carriers. a light carrier, and several destroyers were sunk. The 2nd battle fleet was gutted. From that point on, the fleet now acts as a reserve, and takes back seat roles throughout the war.

battle27b_zps8ca0b434.png

Back in Manchuria, the Amur Pincer is a total success. The entire Japanese army with the strength of 16 divisions were surrounded and destroyed.

frontline28_zps3ac79feb.png

battle28_zpsa6215e94.png

The ROC army shift its focus eastward. A massive Chinese army assaulted the city of Vladivostok. The most vital point in the main land that needs to be taken.

battle31_zpse608bba9.png

The enemy's drive towards Harbin is stalled, and a Chinese counter-attack was made with full élan and destroyed the opposition. The right flank and centre was in complete disarray. The Japanese and the Amurians were in full retreat, and the supreme ROC Army with their Siberian and Russian allies poised to push towards the coasts and siege Khabarovsk.

battle29_zps05438ccf.png

battle32_zps2c30d7d1.png

frontline31_zpsaaf1b20d.png

The assault on the city began immediately after encircling it. The disorganised defenders were pushed out of the city and retreated to Birobidzhan where the true siege will happen.

frontline34_zps6da6a27a.png

The siege of Birobidzhan began in the 21st of November 1946. The damaged defenders dug in the frozen marshlands and in the town. The Winter saved the town from the Chinese invaders but Winter isn't going to last long. The enemy surrendered in the 2nd of March 1947.

battle34_zps5dbb6390.png

The last of the opposition south of Okhotsk were destroyed days later.

frontline36_zps5dcce285.png

battle36_zps231a73d5.png

Transamur officially surrendered in March 24, 1947. The lands south of the Amur River were given to China, and the north were given to Siberia, as agreed. Though, there are still a sizeable amount of resistance up north of Okhotsk. They shall be eliminated soon.

annextransamur_zpscaef89da.png

A portion of the ROC Army were sent north to clean up whatever Japanese elements remaining. The rest relocated south towards the Yalu River. The long-promised liberation of the Korean people will now become reality.

nra35_zps1451309b.png

Chinese infantry marches south​

Aw yeah, there's no brakes on the freedom train!

China sure has a massive sphere of influence!

Aw yeah, there's no brakes on the freedom train!
All aboard the Orient Express; destination, freedom! :D

Bad carrier doctrines I guess...that are quite some losses. For the rest this AAR is great :D. (Long time lurker).

Tim
Yeah. I'm lagging behind on carrier doctrine (CHI has no techteam specialised on that sort of thing). At least I got the Japanese a bloody nose at the Yellow Sea.

China sure has a massive sphere of influence!
Just Siberia so far. Siberia is massive though. But it's nothing to brag about compare to, let's say, Mitteleuropa.

Chinese global domination?
I don't really know. But domination of the Far East is one of the goals.

The Fading Sun

The victory in the Transamur guaranteed the place of the Democrat-Liberal coalition in Nanjing again. The Young China Party went back to the drawing board. Something must be done to defeat or atleast, limit the coalition's influence. What they have noticed though is how popular President Soong is, who is currently the party leader of the Democratic party, and this in itself gives them a huge chuck of votes.

election03_zpsd2913fbc.png

December 26, 1946. The day after Christmas Day. The siege of Birobidzhan is still on-going. The first bombing mission was called and the bomber armada dropped their first explosives at the city of Osaka. The Japanese were caught in total surprise. They just couldn't believe that the Chinese have bombers that could reach all the way to their sacred islands without holding Korea.

strat01_zps1b1e8aa0.png

A new research facility near Chengdu has become operational. This site will be used to test on new super weapons that China would proudly develop and use to whomever dares to oppress her again.

rocketsite1_zps1c2f6af0.png

As part of the Siberian-Chinese agreement, the lands of Transamur south of the River Amur was given to China, and recognised by their partner. Russia, however, never said anything. Whether they show approval or disapproval would be a lose-lose situation.

primosk_zpsb1a1cb88.png

I swear, I don't know why this fired. Is this suppose to fire for ROC? But, yayyy!​

The renaming forces in the north were engaged, hopefully they'll be destroyed soon.

battle37_zpsea711473.png

The liberation of Korea has began in the 2nd of April 1947 at Hamheung with the classic Chinese opening of a barrage of artillery from dusk of the previous night onto the noon of 0-Day where a massed assault of infantry spearheaded by tanks attacked Japanese positions. The enemy, only equipped with light tanks, were out-gunned and outnumbered.

battle38_zps1283b0e7.png

japan1_zps8750a75f.png

The start of the Empire of the Sun's fast decline.​

The defenders in Cheongjin were surrounded after the capture of Hamheung. The enemy army here too was destroyed. Many of the resistance resorted to suicidal Banzai charges. One would think this would work as the Chinese employed similar tactics but without substantial artillery and armour support, the charges were decimated quite easily. One might say that the Chinese refined and perfected it.

frontline38_zpsa1450b3c.png

banzaicharge_zpsbe2433e1.png

Banzai Charge​

After Cheingjin, another assault was conducted on Ganggye. The offensive then curved down towards Pyongyang. The trapped forces in Sinuiju and Sariwon were destroyed. All Japanese forces in the vicinity are now destroyed. All that's left are the Korean militia that were quickly drafted by the pro-Japanese government to fight their liberators.

frontline39_zps6b01c1ca.png

Note: I didn't know that Korea isn't at war with me. A little tweak has to be done!​

The armours and marines went ahead and surrounded Seoul, but were pushed back by the overwhelming numbers of the Koreans. In the end, Seoul was captured, and the sympathetic government was arrested. The Korean forces surrendered and defected when the promise of liberation was given to them.

frontline40_zpsda319b40.png

nra38_zps874cc33b.png

ROC soldiers filled with valour from their Korean campaign​

The small 2 division reinforcements from the mainland tried to stop the tidal wave. They tried to fall back to Busan. They later discovered that it was already captured by the Chinese armours. The last enemy fighters surrendered or committed suicide later on. Korea was finally free from the oppressive Japanese jackboot, and was established as a tributary state. Long Live the Middle Republic!

battle40_zps06e93438.png

puppetkorea_zps46bfaffa.png

The Japanese industry took a massive beating during the Transamur and Korea campaigns. Economists have rated that the industry rating (base) have dropped by a whooping 30 points. Even with fighters in the air, the bombers never stopped pounding the islands. This is a losing battle for the Japanese who are having difficulties replacing lost fighters and refuelling them, and also equipping and supplying a defensive army. Dissent is climbing due to the bombing. Now that Korea is in Chinese hands, the bombings have increased in frequency. Dissent also increases because of their silly raids on cities and towns to confiscate people's properties to finance and arm the soldiers.

japanic2_zpsdebbbc3d.png

By July 7, the Japanese have sent a peace offer. Japan would leave the mainland and the island of Taiwan to the Chinese in exchange for peace. There was an intensive debate back in Nanjing regarding this. These cross-party hawk MPs are pushing for total victory. Japan is defenceless, we must reassert our authority to these islands for the glory of China!

fadingsun_zpsab46fa61.png

The second invasion of Taiwan worked. The landing in Gaoxing and the march to Taipei went smoothly. Taiwan is now part of the Republic.

battle41_zpsfc05f7e9.png

annexformosa_zps0c6cf13f.png

See you next week for "A Gift for Kublai"!

Yes, that event is supposed to fire for China, republic or empire.

It is okay if Primorsk wants to become Chinese. You have your own Russians now.