• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thebigj_a

Lt. General
20 Badges
Apr 2, 2010
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Crusader Kings II
  • March of the Eagles
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Pride of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
Ok, I don't know why I'm just noticing this now, having bought the game at release, but what's the deal with the 'Refresh Rate' option? It's stuck at 25Hz, and setting it to 60 won't stick (maybe this is a new thing. I swear I would have noticed a weird number like 25 when I set the resolution and AA). I've got a normal 60 Hz monitor like most people. What's up with this and how can I get it to set right?

Ok, I don't know why I'm just noticing this now, having bought the game at release, but what's the deal with the 'Refresh Rate' option? It's stuck at 25Hz, and setting it to 60 won't stick (maybe this is a new thing. I swear I would have noticed a weird number like 25 when I set the resolution and AA). I've got a normal 60 Hz monitor like most people. What's up with this and how can I get it to set right?
Update your video driver, that's fixed it for most people. If not please post in Tech Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.