Closed Thread

Thread: refresh rate?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition

refresh rate?

Ok, I don't know why I'm just noticing this now, having bought the game at release, but what's the deal with the 'Refresh Rate' option? It's stuck at 25Hz, and setting it to 60 won't stick (maybe this is a new thing. I swear I would have noticed a weird number like 25 when I set the resolution and AA). I've got a normal 60 Hz monitor like most people. What's up with this and how can I get it to set right?

Same thing happens to me.

However I checked with Afterburner activated and I get 60fps, so in any case it says 25hz but its still functioning at 60hz.

Yeah ingame mine says 59 but my settings file says 60 and vsync caps it at 60.

51 games registered

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDiplomacyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldWarlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors EditionKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderWarlock 2: The Exiled
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Quote Originally Posted by thebigj_a View Post
    Ok, I don't know why I'm just noticing this now, having bought the game at release, but what's the deal with the 'Refresh Rate' option? It's stuck at 25Hz, and setting it to 60 won't stick (maybe this is a new thing. I swear I would have noticed a weird number like 25 when I set the resolution and AA). I've got a normal 60 Hz monitor like most people. What's up with this and how can I get it to set right?
    Update your video driver, that's fixed it for most people. If not please post in Tech Support.
    Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death .... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man. Bertrand Russell

Closed Thread