+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Reversing of the Tide

Watcher on the Walls Dovahkiing's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The GloryVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided500k clubEuropa Universalis IV
    Crusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham

Blog Entries

The Reversing of the Tide

Hi all! My previous Jerusalem AAR is on hold due to inability to save and my weariness of modding the game to fit the AAR.
    The title refers to my attempt, as the Byzantine Empire (cue the Rome AARisen copycat cries) to reverse the tide of history and Jihad and reconquer all lands lost to Islam between ~635 and 1066, starting with Anatolia.

I shouldn't worry about defeat, because everybody knows that Byzatnium (COUGH COUGH) oh I mean the Roman Empire always stays stable and never collapses, at least until the next patch.

Except if it's in the hands of an incompetent playing his first game without cheats...

I'll be using the latest version of idib816's excellent The Prince and The Thane mod, god help me.
    EDIT: Prince and Thane isn't working, will use CK2+ instead.

Let all the enemies of Rome speak the words (in their Arabic version at least) Kyrie Eleison!

But no help from the Lord shall come to infidels or heretics! Their only hope is my crappy playing!

Tune in later today to see it for yourselves!
    Last edited by Dovahkiing; 19-07-2012 at 08:05.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Victoria: Revolutions500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Now that's an interesting introduction XD
    Reached a verge of total defeat in Fine Feats with Finland Succession Game (And returned. Nothing really special)
    Proposed a heretic Italian State in Serpents in Lombardian Paradise Succession Game (Forget the pope - Cathedral of Pure Faith rocks!)
    The Lion's Tale - Bulgaria in World War I
    Полоцкая летопись - Tale of the descendants of Rogvolod, prince of Polotsk (finished in mid XIII century due to LoR coming out)
    Children of the Foreign Blood - Lux Invcta Arabo-Slavic campaign (ended in XIII century due to savegame crash after Steam update)
    Recieved The First Cookie for Services to Syndicalism! on March 11th, 2010, yay!

59 games registered

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourEast India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandGettysburgHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    ImpireKing Arthur IILeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    March of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventMagicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
    Crusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: Charlemagne

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedrek View Post
    Now that's an interesting introduction XD
    very intredasting
    I like cats and i have no friends. I tend to overuse sarcasm much!
    Check out my mods for EU IV - click to see full list
    Purple Phoenix Arise - Byzantine overhaul modification.
    Third Rome - Russian overhaul modification.
    Das Kaisertum - Brandenburg, Prussia and Germany overhaul.
    A.E.I.O.U. - Austrian and Habsburgs overhaul modification.
    Check out my mods for CK2 - click to see full list
    Damascus Steel + Ancient Swords
    Council mod - do you remember EU:Rome? Ex-Generals? Ex-Chancellor? Here you go!
    Historical bloodline traits - Sayyid from vanilla? Bloodlines from LI? Here you have a bloodline traits for historical dynasties, from Arsacids to Drăculești (Basarab) !

+ Reply to Thread