• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sounds like a really cool game and fills that gap EU3 players have at endgame.

Don't suppose there have been any interest in an American Revolutionary War dlc has there? I think that would top it off.

Sounds interesting! :)

Would like to see some actual Hungarian Hussar uniform army sprites, not just Habsburg/Austrian ones, especially for independent Hungary or one that sided with Napoleon, I suggest the use of the blue color uniform

how different is it from the gameplay we have already seen?

One example.. Recruitment is easier to understand, and the victory progress is now obvious to players.

So basically, only 3 man development team? So it's more on the scale of Sengoku or EU3 expansion pack than a Crusader Kings 2?

Actually.. the Dev team has involved a few more people, but the core has been me, birken & solsara, with King doing design work and the internal artists working on interface & map.

Sounds like a really cool game and fills that gap EU3 players have at endgame.

Don't suppose there have been any interest in an American Revolutionary War dlc has there? I think that would top it off.

I would like to see a French Revolutionary Wars DLC first before an American Rev War one. I believe the time frame of the game is only the ten year period from 1805-1815. Playing from say 1792-1815 would be much more challenging and exciting.

I would like to see a French Revolutionary Wars DLC first before an American Rev War one. I believe the time frame of the game is only the ten year period from 1805-1815. Playing from say 1792-1815 would be much more challenging and exciting.

Or dare we ask, both?

Release the French Revolutionary Wars to fill the gap, then release an American revolution expansion? Total game time period can be played from 1770ish to 1815?

So Johan and the bunch are showing off their pasty Swedish skin in the virgin islands or somewhere? lol

So Johan and the bunch are showing off their pasty Swedish skin in the virgin islands or somewhere? lol

Hey, I've not been outside Sweden this summer but I've managed to get a pretty decent suntan even though the weather has been exceptionally bad.

Hey, I've not been outside Sweden this summer but I've managed to get a pretty decent suntan even though the weather has been exceptionally bad.

How did you manage that?? Unfair!