• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
part 25- victory is near

in december we finish occupying hungary and they sign the treaty of buda(is a)pest, wich gives more land to romania, slavonia to serbia (i think) and we take the highly industrialized slovakia (i think).

So my homeland has been incorporated into Germany lastly - interesting... But surely better to be a part of Germany than a part of Hungary - at least in terms of productivity, education, culture... Wait a second, in terms of everything actually :p

hello question who should i give istanbul to greece, bulgaria, italy or should i let the ottomans keep it.

As it comes to Istanbul, I would suggest giving it to Bulgarians, as they are currently the only ones with a land border to it. To satisfy the Greeks I would consider giving them the area around Smyrna or Cyprus. But taking Istanbul from Ottomans - wouldn´t that mean to dismantle them / convert them into Turkey? (as it seems to be their capital currently)

part 26- we win they lose

the war is going very well, we win battle after battle, but the population is becomeing unhappy and on the 25th of january 1930 a attempted facist coup almost overthrowed the goverment

9b56f62f.jpg

on the eastern front since the begining of the war the russians have lost 90% of their total forces to revolt and to our army.

14e8a405.jpg

a2fdf7db.png

in the middle east we defeat the swedish army in al arish after a lenghty battle, over 60,000 swedish men died during the battle and after this bloody defeat the swedish goverment finally admit defeat. and we continue to slaughter the russians in the east.

9eb7a2f7.jpg

0acd7d41.jpg

after the fall of hungary we send a extra 100,000 troops down to greece to aid in the battle against the russians. before these reinforcement arrived we had 50,000 men down in greece under the command of the greek general vicktor vitto. after the surrender of bulgaria the greek army nearly fell apart but the soon reorganized and liberated albania from the russians and inflicted huge casulties on the russian and ottoman troops. by july 1930 most of the allied forces in greece had been defeated so the german general staff began operation constantine to capture the city of istanbul.

562faa2e.jpg

in the middle east we finally made some progress against the ottoman empire in palestine and we have managed to surround the ottoman army in jaffa. with 80% of the ottoman army stuck in jaffa and istanbul we now had almost full control of the middle east.

9dcb4bf7.jpg

on the 4th of september the ottoman capital falls for the first time since it was captured by the ottomans in 1453, with this defeat the ottomans surrender. meanwhile our troops move further east and are aided by huge rebellions rageing across the russian empire.

ea3ef277.jpg

13cde74e.jpg

on the 20th of september the russians capitulate and a few days later the goverment is thrown into choas as ukraine, finland, georgia and other nations declare idenpendence. the map has benn re drawn with the house of saud takeing kaf from the ottomans and annexing hedjaz, the kingdom of saudi arabia id declared a few days later. and it has been decided that greece is to recieve istanbul for it's valiant efforts during the war, the greeks are also awarded parts of eastern turkey and cyprus. the italians are given control of syria and lebanon and we take palestine, jordan and iraq.

1c349ad6.jpg

in europe we take control of russian poland and we give russian iasi to romania. and in the far east the japanese take control of large parts of russian territory

d414703e.jpg

f11126a9.jpg

with the war over the world returns to normal and we host a world fair.

1b4e353b.jpg

with another spectacular victory it's clear that germany's future is bright, we have a powerful army, navy and many powerful allies. our score is over 12,000 points higher than the number 2 great power great britain who isant very great any more. what will happen next?

lol kaiserreich ;D

hmh, i wonder how will poles react, will we see some day a germano-poland? XD
anyway, why not annex baltic states or lithuania at least?

edit: i hope the friendship and alliance will eventually lead to the personal union and then complete union between German Empire and Italian Kingdom

edit2: ima thinking of editting my googlemap germany :)

Last edited:
well with the unification of Italy and Germany into reborn Holy Roman Empire we will be really close to a complete unification of Europa as whole, so there, i think, would be a good place for a civil war/paneruopean revolution

How did u remain under Prussian Constitutional-ism while having wealth and weighted wealth? I'm curious to know, but amazing AAR so far.
i havent got a clue the reason i didnt enact it sooner war because i whanted to stay prussian constitutinalism but for some reason it didnt change, the last update will be comeing soon.

part 27- this is the end (my only friend the end)

in 1931 spain declares war on france thinking that they can defeat the weak french state

683906d5.jpg

and on the7th of august the reginal trade fair opens bringing us much prestige and cash

05a93f2c.jpg

in september polish natinalists rise up across eastern germany, we eventually surround them at warsaw

c1a965de.jpg

on the 14th of july 1932 the spanish surrender to the french and the chinese declare war on portugal in a attempt to free britain

2a354531.jpg

in december war breaks out in the middle east with greece, turkey and armenia fighting each other for more land, turkey is trying to liberate it's land and greece and armenia are trying to capture more land

c9f8a48d.jpg

in 1933 rhodesia becomes the first african nation to declare independence from a european nation after a bloody revolution against portugal. in december fascists take control of turkey and begin a huge military campaign against greece.

4cc7351b.jpg

d04ebc80.jpg

and austria hungary declares independence from hungary

69a83947.jpg

the world is radicaly diffrent but the world hasent finished changeing.

17b6921c.jpg

in 1941 kaiser wilhelm dies resulting in a war of succesion and civil war with germany becomeing the battlefield of europe, with france, britain, spain, sweden and russia attempting to stop the italian king from uniteing italy and germany. at the same time the fascists lead by adolf hitler storm across agross germany trying to create the fascist republic of germany, however in 1943 the are defeated by russian forces invadeing german poland. in 1944 the war ends in the creation of 4 superstates, the new roman empire of europe comprising of germany italy central europe and the balkands. the eurasian empire comprising much of the former russian empire, turkey, persia and afghanistan. the sino, japanese empire compriseing large areas of asia. and oceana wich comprises western europe the americas and they're colonial holdings. after the war germany lost control of central africa which became the congo state, control of oman abu dhabi and iraq to arabia and control of guyana to oceana. there are 3 states independent of the 4 great powers, arabia, congo and rhodesia. the world has entered into a cold war with each nation secretly building a new kind of weapon, the atomic bomb.

84f637c3.png

germany no longer exists but the new roman empire is carrying on our legacy and the legacy of frederick the great, what is next armageddon, collapse or world unity,the future is up to you.

(historical fact in real life the kaiser died in exile in holland just weeks before operation barbarossa began, so he died thinking that germany was gonna win. i find that quite funny)

well it has been fun makeing this AAR and thank you for reading.

well not really how i saw an ending to it... i thought hre would unite all of europe puppeting west europe and east europe, south america and making a sole african-arabic colony (exluding mediterranean shores which would be considered part of hre) and allyin with the last remaining superpower, japan... (while north america, though unified, thouroughly exhausted)

well then i dont think western europe and western africa would remain and the eastern border would be further east, perhaps even euroasia would just be a neutral ground for which all three superstates would fight over for resources...

Finally got around to reading this one; you certainly did an impressive job with Prussia!

To answer a question you had: to get an HM's Government, you need Non-Secret Ballots.

Congratulations to the creation of a world-dominating Germany. It was both very interesting and inspirative to read through this AAR.

Now that you are done with this is it likely that you will get back and eventually finish your "two sicilies" aar as well? :) I bet it would gain a lot of followers if you give it another try, especially after what you have shown us with this one.