• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

ArmyDuck

Second Lieutenant
Sep 28, 2006
As the title says this mod will give you the opportunity to give a king to the Italian Federation.
there are 4 choices for the King of Italy:
The German: Albrecht Luitpold Ferdinand Michael, Duke of Bavaria as Sua Maestà Reale Alberto Leopoldo I (Minister Trait: German Aristocrat);
The Austrian: Josef von Österreich-Toskana as Sua Maestà Reale Giuseppe I (Minister Trait: Weary Stiffneck);
The former Royal Family: Umberto di Piemonte as Sua Maestà Reale Umberto II (Minister Trait: Autocratic Charmer);
A true italian family: Paolo de' Medici di Toscana di Ottaiano as Sua Maestà Reale Paolo I (Minister Trait: Stern Imperialist);

Each king has his specific flag and shield and after choosing the king you can choose what governemnt type you want:
Autocracy, or,
Constitutional Monarchy;

As an autocracy each king has a specific prime minister: for the German: Augusto de Marsanich, for the Austrian: the king himself, for the Savoia: Junio Borghese, for the de' Medici: Antonio de Curtis di Bisanzio better know as Totò.

Plus
election events,
new tech-teams,
new leaders (i think the first nation with female leaders only available through specific events),
new ministers (guglielmo marconi, anyone?),
king sponsered coup in the south(but which king?),
alliance events with Mitteleuropa, Austria or Entente Cordiale,
new song: Noi vogliam Dio, former anthem of the vatican state
and much more....

I hope that the mod is appriciated...if not who cares...i had fun making it

download it and let me know if there are any problems so i can sort them out

V.2 http://www.gamefront.com/files/22106600/a+King+for+Italy.rar

Last edited:
Hiya,

Thanks for using Kaiserreich as a basis for your own work, we're glad we inspired you and you found something .
Next time however, please ask for permission or at least post your intentions on our site.
We might even implement it in 1.4 beta 1 if we think it's worthwhile (as in not stupid or crazy or stomping all over the existing storyline)
Frankly it looks pretty good from where I'm sat for the time being though I've just looked it over.

Regards,
-KM

Hiya,

Thanks for using Kaiserreich as a basis for your own work, we're glad we inspired you and you found something .
Next time however, please ask for permission or at least post your intentions on our site.
We might even implement it in 1.4 beta 1 if we think it's worthwhile (as in not stupid or crazy or stomping all over the existing storyline)
Frankly it looks pretty good from where I'm sat for the time being though I've just looked it over.

Regards,
-KM

i had already wrote that i wanted to create a few events for a king of italy, in fact i asked help in searching a german aristocrat that could had served as king of italy, but no-one answered so i found one myself (a catholic from bavaria)...some events i think that are to much "over" strange so, if my events will be included in the mod, it wont be a problem for me if they are not included.
I am still working at some new events cause some pieces are still missing

thank you for

i had already wrote that i wanted to create a few events for a king of italy, in fact i asked help in searching a german aristocrat that could had served as king of italy, but no-one answered so i found one myself (a catholic from bavaria)...some events i think that are to much "over" strange so, if my events will be included in the mod, it wont be a problem for me if they are not included.
I am still working at some new events cause some pieces are still missing

thank you for

Heya,

We're not mad, just the title of the thread had me scratching my head since I checked KR forums daily and hadn't seen anything directly along these lines. If you'd said this was why you were looking for one, we'd probably been more helpful about it. There's a good likelihood they will be worked in (perhaps once you finish :) )

Watching with interest and will be keeping up to date.

Nice work, and like KaiserMuffin said, we're not mad ^^

Totò as prime minister? THAT is the type of monarchy I want to live in! Great! :laugh:

Totò?? :D Why not Antonio La Trippa instead?:p

Gino Cervi as minister of foreign affairs in the 40s/50s for an italian state, and Fernandel as minister of foreign affairs for a french state. If France and Italy have them and are allied in a war, an event will fire, which decreases the org. of enemy armies, because the soldiers die of laughter. But Federal Italy and the SU won't be amused. :p

Sorry, couldn't resist.