+ Reply to Thread

Thread: forming Turkmenistan?

forming Turkestan?

I'm sorry if this has already been brought up (a search gave me nothing), but how do I form Turkmenistan? I formed Uzbekistan from Bukhara, and I now have a new decision to form Turkmenistan, which, from the sounds of it, seems to be a unification of Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Afghanistan (?), Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, and something called the Salor Confederation...but I can't seem to find all of those cores, nor can I find mention of the Salor Confederation anywhere.
    Last edited by fenwayb; 19-07-2012 at 04:29.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria 2

I assume you mean Turkestan-- Turkmenistan (also known as the Salor Confederation) is a component of a united Turkestan.

Clearer information on how to form Turkestan (if you can't understand the pop-up info) is on the wiki here.

Quote Originally Posted by Rylock View Post
    I assume you mean Turkestan-- Turkmenistan (also known as the Salor Confederation) is a component of a united Turkestan.

Clearer information on how to form Turkestan (if you can't understand the pop-up info) is on the wiki here.
    Forgot you have a wiki Thank you!

This is kind of a continuation of the conversation in the empires thread (I didn't want to spam it)...but, is there any way to force the Kazakhstan cores to show up on day one? I think I wanna try turkestan again, but this time, instead of trying to form Uzbekistan or Kyrgyzstan from one of the uncivs in the area, I want to release Kazkhstan and try with that. That also has the major advantage of locking Russia out of Turkmenistan (I think).

Quote Originally Posted by fenwayb View Post
    This is kind of a continuation of the conversation in the empires thread (I didn't want to spam it)...but, is there any way to force the Kazakhstan cores to show up on day one? I think I wanna try turkestan again, but this time, instead of trying to form Uzbekistan or Kyrgyzstan from one of the uncivs in the area, I want to release Kazkhstan and try with that. That also has the major advantage of locking Russia out of Turkmenistan (I think).
    Play as Russia and use the console (the tilde key) to fire event 95201. That will establish the cores immediately.

Play as Russia and use the console (the tilde key) to fire event 95201. That will establish the cores immediately.
    thank you

So, as I said, I tried again with Kazakhstan. It's now 1863, basically 60 years earlier from my last attempt (and at a nice 0 infamy, as apposed to over 50), and I own everything that I thought I needed, but the decision is still grayed out. From what I can tell, it's the Uzbekistan cores that are screwing it up; Am I missing an Uzbekistan core or am I missing something about the decision?

Last edited by fenwayb; 19-07-2012 at 04:26.

Crusader Kings IIVictoria 2

I'm almost positive it's Bukkhara. Take them down then try.

So, as I said, I tried again with Kazakhstan. It's now 1863, basically 60 years earlier from my last attempt (and at a nice 0 infamy, as apposed to over 50), and I own everything that I thought I needed, but the decision is still grayed out. From what I can tell, it's the Uzbekistan cores that are screwing it up; Am I missing an Uzbekistan core or am I missing something about the decision?
    You still need Bukhara, as I'm certain that's a Bukharan core province.

You still need Bukhara, as I'm certain that's a Bukharan core province.
    I need Bukharan cores? I thought it was Uzbek cores?

I need Bukharan cores? I thought it was Uzbek cores?
    You need Uzbek cores if they've appeared. If they haven't, then you need all Khivan and Bukkharan cores instead.

You need Uzbek cores if they've appeared. If they haven't, then you need all Khivan and Bukkharan cores instead.
    And I assume its the same with Kyrgyzstan/Kokand? So essentially, the only thing that's needed that isn't one of those 3 uncivs is the Turkmenistan capital?

And I assume its the same with Kyrgyzstan/Kokand? So essentially, the only thing that's needed that isn't one of those 3 uncivs is the Turkmenistan capital?
    Yes, if Kygyzstan cores haven't appeared then you need Kokand cores.

The only other one beside Turkmenistan/Ashkabad is the Tajikstan cores-- if they haven't appeared, then you need to control the Kulob province.

+ Reply to Thread