+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Fast Paced Game for American Newbs 7-10 EST

This Tuesday 7-10 EST it is then. We'll all meet up on skype before the game and figure out nations and what not. Hope we get s good group to play.

I could probably play though 6-9 would be much better than 7-10 but it looks as though you have your time set so...as per nations probably better to pick before the actual game...Id really like France lol...or Castile or England that is if Im permitted into the game? what other day were you thinking of playing on? Or have you scaled it to once a week?

We're going to do Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (Unless people can't do this). I was going to play France and We'll choose countries in order of when people posted so those who posted first will get priority. But happy to have you play with us.

Hey i would like to join do i post my skype here?

Hey I would like to join and I have a teamspeak3 server that we could use..... Better quality and PTT so there isnt an AFK 10year old with his mom screaming in the background.... Im really interested in playing.... Want me to create a thread with names and times? This one is kinda all over the place....

Podcat's Cat Wrangler T.j. Arnold's Avatar
    52 games registered

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    DiplomacyDungeonlandEast India CompanyEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMajesty 2
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the RosesV2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Blog Entries
    I call the Turks, then.

Ah ok. Thursday will be fun in a game that starts at 9 but think I might be able to manage 2 games for an hr...Ill show up and see whats left think Im 7 or 8 on the list.

That would be great Dustin, teamspeak is quite a bit better. A new thread would probably be good too so that people can post their country preferences.

I am fine with hosting the game but I have never actually done it. Does anyone have any experience hosting that could talk me through the basics before the game starts?

Sorry I don't know much about hosting.... Just port forwarding..... What do you want the name of the game to be? Plus this is your game so what is your country? You get first pick.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Quote Originally Posted by EJG View Post
    We're going to do Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (Unless people can't do this). I was going to play France and We'll choose countries in order of when people posted so those who posted first will get priority. But happy to have you play with us.
    Just the three days of the week I'm always guaranteed to work.

How about "Sons of Liberty Tues, Wed, Thurs 7-10 EST". And I'll be France

Remember we start tonight at 19:00 EST. We will meet up on Dustin's teamspeak and we will be playing 5.1 vanilla.

Dustin can you post the IP for the Teamspeak page the game starts in a little over an hour

so shall there be a game tonight? the ppl who posted seem a bit quiet...

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EJG View Post
    That would be great Dustin, teamspeak is quite a bit better. A new thread would probably be good too so that people can post their country preferences.

I am fine with hosting the game but I have never actually done it. Does anyone have any experience hosting that could talk me through the basics before the game starts?
    Theres a site portforwarding.com or something very close to that, search it on google, it has a referance for euIII but you may have to update some of the ports since its probably a little outdated. Hope you get a good game going though three times a week good luck on that. I know of one game that was twice a week that survived but most games dont survive once a week let alone three times a week.

52 games registered

HoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    DiplomacyDungeonlandEast India CompanyEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the RosesV2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Blog Entries
    So, what's going on?

Looks to have died...I tried to start a similar type of game for new players but on Saturday...no one was interested this had interest but no one showed up and the gm kinda disregarded saying anything.

Who alls Still interested in playing...? Once twice or three times a week if anyone still wants to try that

52 games registered

Blog Entries
    Well, nobody posted server info or anything...

I am still interested.

Sorry guys my fault.... Ill post the info now this week looks to be when we start.... Sorry!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast