• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

HMS Enterprize

On loan to the C.S Navy
26 Badges
Jun 21, 2004
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Iron Cross
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Darkest Hour
In the IC setup there is an option for energy-oil conversion. Is this option a yes/no on the whole process or an option for the conversion events to fire?

On an unrelated topic, I dont seem able to detach CAGs from my carriers. Is this WAD? If so, is there a way to revert back to original HOI2 and be able to detach them?

Final question, the AI navies seem to retreat very quickly, making it very hard to do any real damage, is there a value somewhere in the files where I can mod this that Im missing?

Cheers in advance.

Last edited:
Cmom people, nearly a 100 views and no help...

About AI fleets, I think that they have to fight for minimum 4 hours.
It is enough time to damage them, but not enough to actually sink them.
Nav bombers are very helpful in finishing the job.

On the other hand, I am very glad that I am able to retreat my fleet when facing sure defeat!
I lose a vessel or two and then runaway...

About the oil conversion, I can not tell you for sure.

Neither the Cags - but why would you want to detach them?
They're brigades, not divisions.

The thing with fleets is, I only have 6 unit stacks in my fleets as to not give myself too many advantages, and the AI fleets still retreat even when the outnumber my BB fleet with a carrier fleet that I cant engage. Something is not right here.

As for CAGs, I want to detach CAGs from obsolete CVs and transfer them to new CVs. You could detach them in vanilla HOI as with any other attachment unit.

Devs, some assistance would be appreciated.

I thought the energy/oil button would stop the message from appearing.....as I seldom if at all actually use it. However no matter weather it is clicked or unclicked the message still pops up.