• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
TheNextNob

Why? Because I plan to take over the world and to convert the whole world to
the religion of chococookies! :3
Also I would like to kick the ass of the HRE because
they always take over Spain or Tunesia, that sucks and
I want to show them the Wrath of an united Muslim empire
No Sunni,Shiit, only one of them and then destroy the
Christ HRE like a muslim Fist ;)

You also would do that if you would suffer like me
conquering the Iberan Isle :D

Last edited:
I only now realised that Ruler Designer DLC opens up way more interesting possibilities than Muslim Rulers DLC. Who cares about conquering Rome when you can play as dwarf count of Corsica and become the first midget emperor of Franks. Who cares about being in the vanguard when Mongol hordes reach Europe if you can play as ginger count of Habsburg and spread red hair across Europe. How can restoring the Caliphate compare to making a bizzarro coat-of-arms and then choosing your royal marriages based on fashion sense. And let's not forget the possibility of playing as a ginger midget plotting against British government (ten points to everyone getting the reference).

Good thing :) I got almost all the DLCs... the only one I don't have is the African Unit Pack because, well, I don't play there :p

I only now realised that Ruler Designer DLC opens up way more interesting possibilities than Muslim Rulers DLC. Who cares about conquering Rome when you can play as dwarf count of Corsica and become the first midget emperor of Franks. Who cares about being in the vanguard when Mongol hordes reach Europe if you can play as ginger count of Habsburg and spread red hair across Europe. How can restoring the Caliphate compare to making a bizzarro coat-of-arms and then choosing your royal marriages based on fashion sense. And let's not forget the possibility of playing as a ginger midget plotting against British government (ten points to everyone getting the reference).

+1
Are you trying to win? Because I laughed so hard at that.
If you are, steam name?

If anyone wants to add me to have some chat, my nickname in steam is.... Magnus Helvetti !

After marriying my hunchback Irish king to a dwarf French princess, I understand what you mean.
Well, with the DLC, I would raise you a stutterer dwarvish Swedish count becoming emperor of Byzantium. A Cathar emperor. That would make quite an interesting AAR.

Hi Crusader Brad, my steam nickname is "Brazen.Hydride"!
Lately I crushed the muslims so badly during my reconquista, that it would be fair from you to let them a chance to revenge by giving me the Sword of Islam DLC. They suffered a lot and they deserve proper revenge.
For them, thank you so much! Cheers!

If you are still updating this I would like to toss my hat in the ring for the Sword of Islam. I have the ruler designer and its pretty useful.

I would like to get the sword of Islam mostly because i would like to get a static gaming group together to play a MP game now and then.

This game is so amazing but all the time when i am playing i think of how much more fun it would be to play with some new and old friends online in this great sandbox game.

I havent had much interest in the Muslims but i want to play them to both understand how the AI makes them work and how a human would play them.

Thanks for doing this. As great as paradox games are its the community that really shines compared to other games.

My steam name is Odium [POT] or just PM me here if you can't find me.

Just checked and i have 172 hours into CK 2. Lol wow.

Thanks again

Hi, Brad. I like your name. It's very simple, while remaining ever-so evocative. I'm Godak (godakds is my Steam name) EDIT: I was wrong, Brad. It's just Godak. EDITEDIT: Is it the profile or account name? I do not understand why there is a separation there. I would still like Sword of Islam, but it appears I need even more help than I had originally thought.

*ahem*

Well, with my request out of the way, I suppose I should explain why. I live in the US state of Arizona, Brad. I need training to fight against the encroaching drug cartels and taco stands, Brad. Don't you understand? The religious termoil represented in Crusader Kings 2 is the perfect simulator. But playing as the Christians is not enough, Brad. I need to play as the Islamic taifa states and the caliphates to get inside my enemy's head (representing cartels and taco stands, in this case). I need to take a metaphorical stand against quality food and quality drugs, Brad. I need you to help me do that, Brad.

They're coming, Brad, and I can't stop them without you.

Last edited:
Hail Crusader,

I would like the Sword of Islam because of three reasons:

1) I'm a poor college student that literally cannot even afford to buy more socks.

2) I'm a history major and I absolutely love CKII. I play it daily.

3) The Islamic nations presented in Sword of Islam would make for some interesting campaigns that would, I believe, further inspire my pursuit of a degree in the field of history.

So for my college degree and my future, I would like Sword of Islam :D

edit: Oh and my steam account name is polydamas_reborn

By the way, polydamas was, if you are curious, Hector's general in the Illiad.

My steam name is <C2C>UniversalSoldier i would like to have the SoI dlc ,i would like the dlc to expand my ck2 experience and see what it is like to play as a muslim ruler i really hope i get a copy :D

+1
Are you trying to win? Because I laughed so hard at that.
If you are, steam name?

My steam user name is xquzxyzqu if the game's still on.

After marriying my hunchback Irish king to a dwarf French princess, I understand what you mean.
Well, with the DLC, I would raise you a stutterer dwarvish Swedish count becoming emperor of Byzantium. A Cathar emperor. That would make quite an interesting AAR.

But the most awesome game would be the one where a stutterer dwarvish Swedish Cathar Emperor of Byzantium would face imbecile crusader Mongol Monophysite Empress of Brittania. In a war over the throne of Mali.:wacko:

Last edited: