• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Crusader Brad

Sergeant
15 Badges
Apr 8, 2012
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
Steam Summer Sale!

Recently, (yesterday) I gave away one SoI dlc. Well, now that the steam summer sale is going on, I'd like to give away some more, considering only one person won!

I'm giving away 5 Sword of Islam DLCS and 4 Ruler Designers, just put your steam name down below and give me a reason why you want this DLC.

Please don't try to win if you already own said dlcs. If you have ruler designer but no SoI then sure(and vice versa), but if you have both please don't sign up.

I hope you all win!

Btw, my steam name is Crusader Brad, so you know who to accept if you're a winner.

Edit: 2 copies of SoI left. 3 ruler designers left.

Last edited:
My Steam name is Qwll, and I would like the ruler designer DLC, because it seems like it's a tool for a self insert fan fic but for history, and that concept delights me to no end.

My steam name is SomeRandomIdiot and i would really appreciate it if i won the SoI DLC. And my awesome reason for wanting it is i want to have multiple wives, as that is my only goal in life.:eek:o

P.S If possible i would also like to win the Ruler Design DLC as i want my *insert random idiotic name here* dynasty to rule all of Europe. And North Africa. And Asia Minor. And Abyssinia. And...ah screw it.

P.S.S Ignore my low post count.

P.S.S.S Oh, and is this some kind of joke?

My steam name is SomeRandomIdiot and i would really appreciate it if i won the SoI DLC. And my awesome reason for wanting it is i want to have multiple wives, as that is my only goal in life.:eek:o

P.S If possible i would also like to win the Ruler Design DLC as i want my *insert random idiotic name here* dynasty to rule all of Europe. And North Africa. And Asia Minor. And Abyssinia. And...ah screw it.

P.S.S Ignore my low post count.

P.S.S.S Oh, and is this some kind of joke?

Joke? Nope, I did something like that yesterday.
http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?619882-Giving-Away-Sword-of-Islam-DLC

My steam name is duke_it and I want to spend my weekend as the middle aged tyrannical heretic ruler of Scotland. if you can gift me the ruler designer dlc i might play ck2 instead!

My steam page can be found in my signature. Anyway, I want the Ruler Designer for absolutely no reason other then to try out a little bit and then never use it agian, seeing how I like playing as historical dynasties(Karlings, Gerulflings, of Boulogne, etc) and I don't want the Ruler Designer messing it up. So just in case you really want to give the Ruler Designer to some random douche, pick me.

Well, I usually snap up DLC like these as soon as I can, but I never got around to buying these two thanks to diminishing funds, especially since the new DLC policy means that you don't even need them for modding! That said, i'd love to get my hands on SoI to try out Muslims. I personally think you should give away the copies of Ruler Designer to those who can convince you that they're incapable of modding themselves in though as I imagine for people less code literate trying to add yourself without it would be a pain and a half!

Steam name is DanJonMin. Good luck my fellow Forumites, and may the seven bless you, my Canadian brethren, for your wonderful charity.

Hi. My steam name is Someone507. I want to win the ruler designer DLC because nothing is cooler than putting custom characters in-game to rule the world with! It'd be cool if I had SoI as well that way I could have multiple wives(every man's dream) and have lots of kids(heir's nightmare) which means more relatives to assassinate which of course equates to more fun! :ninja: If I win both DLCs the first character I will create will be named in your honor: "Crusader Brad", of course he will be muslim and he will be known as the no.1 enemy of christendom but that doesn't matter. Oh and whether I win or not I'd like to thank you for being so generous this definitely makes me feel like the community here in the ck2 forums in one of the best on the internet :)

Hi. My steam name is Someone507. I want to win the ruler designer DLC because nothing is cooler than putting custom characters in-game to rule the world with! It'd be cool if I had SoI as well that way I could have multiple wives(every man's dream) and have lots of kids(heir's nightmare) which means more relatives to assassinate which of course equates to more fun! :ninja: If I win both DLCs the first character I will create will be named in your honor: "Crusader Brad", of course he will be muslim and he will be known as the no.1 enemy of christendom but that doesn't matter. Oh and whether I win or not I'd like to thank you for being so generous this definitely makes me feel like the community here in the ck2 forums in one of the best on the internet :)
Hahaha, that made me laugh.

My Steam name is Kuspian. I'd like to win the Sword of Islam DLC. The only game I've been playing with gusto lately is Crusader Kings 2, and my latest game as Brittany has been set on hold after a grievous mishap of a ruler death. I've been wanting to take a break from the scrabbling of Christian faith and plunging into a bit of Muslim jihad glory, so if you would deign to gift that DLC to me I'd be a very happy individual.

I've a low post count, but I lurk the boards fairly often.

My steam name is Crusader King. ^^ I would like the Sword of Islam DLC, and I would use it to better understand the muslim world so that I may plan the perfect crusade. :D Also, your generosity is appreciated by all, I'm sure.

My Steam name is Kuspian. I'd like to win the Sword of Islam DLC. The only game I've been playing with gusto lately is Crusader Kings 2, and my latest game as Brittany has been set on hold after a grievous mishap of a ruler death. I've been wanting to take a break from the scrabbling of Christian faith and plunging into a bit of Muslim jihad glory, so if you would deign to gift that DLC to me I'd be a very happy individual.

I've a low post count, but I lurk the boards fairly often.

Winner, I really liked your reasoning, I finished reading it and knew you should win, sent a friend request.

Winner! Great reason for why you deserve the dlc, sent a friend request.

Well, I usually snap up DLC like these as soon as I can, but I never got around to buying these two thanks to diminishing funds, especially since the new DLC policy means that you don't even need them for modding! That said, i'd love to get my hands on SoI to try out Muslims. I personally think you should give away the copies of Ruler Designer to those who can convince you that they're incapable of modding themselves in though as I imagine for people less code literate trying to add yourself without it would be a pain and a half!

Steam name is DanJonMin. Good luck my fellow Forumites, and may the seven bless you, my Canadian brethren, for your wonderful charity.

Winner, and thanks for acknowledging my Canadian heritage! Hahaha.

My steam name is Tongera and i demand the DLC's:laugh: Seriously though, i would like the DLC's because i just want to see what they are like and see if they are truly worth it, if they are then i can buy Crusader Kings 2.

My steam name is Tongera and i demand the DLC's:laugh: Seriously though, i would like the DLC's because i just want to see what they are like and see if they are truly worth it, if they are then i can buy Crusader Kings 2.

Wha? You need CK2 to play the dlcs.