• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Sarys

Captain
60 Badges
Apr 18, 2012
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Semper Fi
  • Rome Gold
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Darkest Hour
  • Deus Vult
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Prison Architect
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Victoria 2
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Rome: Vae Victis
Yeah I want to see AAR about Sparta. I can make my own of course if ppl want to..

Last edited:
Well there hasn't been any long lasting or successful greek minor (or even greek?) AAR in a while. All AARs are of course more than welcome so please, if you have any interest, start your own :p

Well there hasn't been any long lasting or successful greek minor (or even greek?) AAR in a while. All AARs are of course more than welcome so please, if you have any interest, start your own :p

I just can't start the game cause steam is banned in the base where i'm at the moment so mayne after 5 months :(

I might do an aar iwth loafmod now that i got rome ;)

This is Sparta!? I feel tempted.

I actually thought the same, an AAR that mostly consists of shouting "this is Sparta!!½" and attacking too big enemies... Could do as a side project along the Letters from WAAr, anyone up for it? :D

I actually thought the same, an AAR that mostly consists of shouting "this is Sparta!!½" and attacking too big enemies... Could do as a side project along the Letters from WAAr, anyone up for it? :D

I would follow that

I would follow that

Aight! Let's do that! I currently have approximately one free day in a week (today) and maybe I could use it to warpaint myself and go scream "SPARTAAAH!" :D

Any good ideas folks? Would you like to join the AAR when you can play again, Sarys? One would play 10 years per post and then mail the savegame forward and let the other play 10 years and so on :p

Aight! Let's do that! I currently have approximately one free day in a week (today) and maybe I could use it to warpaint myself and go scream "SPARTAAAH!" :D

Any good ideas folks? Would you like to join the AAR when you can play again, Sarys? One would play 10 years per post and then mail the savegame forward and let the other play 10 years and so on :p

So you mean you play 10 years and then send the save game to me? Sounds interesting.

So you mean you play 10 years and then send the save game to me? Sounds interesting.

That exactly :D I started a game and have played 5 years now, quadrupled my size and have an update half-way written :D

I can send the savegame to you whenever you want, a "multiplayer" AAR like this sounds like a great idea to me, I also have another idea:

I could send the savegame to you now or after the next 5 years, then we both would play our own 10 years for every update and see how big difference our playing techniques have :D

That exactly :D I started a game and have played 5 years now, quadrupled my size and have an update half-way written :D

I can send the savegame to you whenever you want, a "multiplayer" AAR like this sounds like a great idea to me, I also have another idea:

I could send the savegame to you now or after the next 5 years, then we both would play our own 10 years for every update and see how big difference our playing techniques have :D

it still takes 4 moths to me to get back to play this game tho...and I'm still learning.