+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone else who want's Spartan AAR?

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Blog Entries

Anyone else who want's Spartan AAR?

Yeah I want to see AAR about Sparta. I can make my own of course if ppl want to..
    Last edited by Sarys; 12-07-2012 at 18:49.
    I'm not living unless I'm in battle, so I have to find my own reason to fight.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    MagickaVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Well there hasn't been any long lasting or successful greek minor (or even greek?) AAR in a while. All AARs are of course more than welcome so please, if you have any interest, start your own
    My modding stuff:
    Wave's modding guide:
    a tutorial for adding countries to EU: Rome, works with EU3 too!
    Wave's modding guide #2: Understanding and creating events

Ongoing AARs:
    Letters from wAAR - An experimental Rome AAR with Epigoni Mod
    Winner of the Best character writer of the week award 1/6/12
    This is SPARTA! Can the world be dominated by squads of 300 men swinging spears and crying the name of their home country?

Legions of Rome! RISE and show them all our might!

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wave View Post
    Well there hasn't been any long lasting or successful greek minor (or even greek?) AAR in a while. All AARs are of course more than welcome so please, if you have any interest, start your own
    I just can't start the game cause steam is banned in the base where i'm at the moment so mayne after 5 months

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

I might do an aar iwth loafmod now that i got rome
    [22:23:51] <Groogy> Mathrim, give it to me gently
    What Crusader Kings 2 makes you say:
    [19:23:43] <Duke> I just need my damn wife to die
    [19:23:48] <Duke> Then I can invade and take their shit

Crusader Kings IIRome Gold

Blog Entries
    This is Sparta!? I feel tempted.
    Earth Invasion : Los Angeles

The Alien Invasion is here. Los Angeles is lost, unless a few good Paradoxians (and a bunch of Marines) throw them back in the ocean. Rules. Data. Map.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations

Quote Originally Posted by Stuckenschmidt View Post
    This is Sparta!? I feel tempted.
    I actually thought the same, an AAR that mostly consists of shouting "this is Sparta!!½" and attacking too big enemies... Could do as a side project along the Letters from WAAr, anyone up for it?
    My modding stuff:
    Wave's modding guide:

Ongoing AARs:
    This is SPARTA! Can the world be dominated by squads of 300 men swinging spears and crying the name of their home country?

Blog Entries
    I actually thought the same, an AAR that mostly consists of shouting "this is Sparta!!½" and attacking too big enemies... Could do as a side project along the Letters from WAAr, anyone up for it?
    I would follow that

Quote Originally Posted by Sarys View Post
    I would follow that
    Aight! Let's do that! I currently have approximately one free day in a week (today) and maybe I could use it to warpaint myself and go scream "SPARTAAAH!"

Any good ideas folks? Would you like to join the AAR when you can play again, Sarys? One would play 10 years per post and then mail the savegame forward and let the other play 10 years and so on
    My modding stuff:
    Wave's modding guide:

Ongoing AARs:

Blog Entries
    Aight! Let's do that! I currently have approximately one free day in a week (today) and maybe I could use it to warpaint myself and go scream "SPARTAAAH!"

Any good ideas folks? Would you like to join the AAR when you can play again, Sarys? One would play 10 years per post and then mail the savegame forward and let the other play 10 years and so on
    So you mean you play 10 years and then send the save game to me? Sounds interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarys View Post
    So you mean you play 10 years and then send the save game to me? Sounds interesting.
    That exactly I started a game and have played 5 years now, quadrupled my size and have an update half-way written

I can send the savegame to you whenever you want, a "multiplayer" AAR like this sounds like a great idea to me, I also have another idea:

I could send the savegame to you now or after the next 5 years, then we both would play our own 10 years for every update and see how big difference our playing techniques have
    My modding stuff:
    Wave's modding guide:

Ongoing AARs:

Blog Entries
    That exactly I started a game and have played 5 years now, quadrupled my size and have an update half-way written

I can send the savegame to you whenever you want, a "multiplayer" AAR like this sounds like a great idea to me, I also have another idea:

I could send the savegame to you now or after the next 5 years, then we both would play our own 10 years for every update and see how big difference our playing techniques have
    it still takes 4 moths to me to get back to play this game tho...and I'm still learning.

+ Reply to Thread