• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I know this is for the "Their Finest Hour Expansion", but someone mentioned the .06 Beta patch. I am not a computer ninja, and I need this patch. Is Paradox going to release this patch so us regular people can get the benifits from it?

PHP:
Just a question: why beaches (i.e. provinces in which landing is possible) cannot be reintroduced? I ask in terms of game mechanics because I understand and agree that reassessment of all coastal provinces cannot be done by a paid employee at Paradox. This task should be handed over to the community. The logic could be that by default all coastal provinces allow a landing unless it is specified differently (e.g. LANDING = N).

If you think along the line some additional logic could be implemented:
1) LANDING = Y
2) MAX_WIDTH = X (e.g. only x brigades at time can be landed)
3) ROUGH_SHORES = Y (i.e. only landing crafts can land troops)

In this way you may have feasible spots to land, the feasible spots can be increased by the usage of landing crafts that, on the other side, should have a very limited range. This would prevent implausible invasions (e.g. from England to Germany or from Germany to Leningrad).

PS
Artificial ports as Mulberry cannot be placed anywhere. They have a short range as well as landing crafts.

I know this is for the "Their Finest Hour Expansion", but someone mentioned the .06 Beta patch. I am not a computer ninja, and I need this patch. Is Paradox going to release this patch so us regular people can get the benifits from it?

If you go into Tech Support part of the HoI 3 forum, it's the very first post. There is a download link inside.

PHP:
Just a question: why beaches (i.e. provinces in which landing is possible) cannot be reintroduced? I ask in terms of game mechanics because I understand and agree that reassessment of all coastal provinces cannot be done by a paid employee at Paradox. This task should be handed over to the community. The logic could be that by default all coastal provinces allow a landing unless it is specified differently (e.g. LANDING = N).

If you think along the line some additional logic could be implemented:
1) LANDING = Y
2) MAX_WIDTH = X (e.g. only x brigades at time can be landed)
3) ROUGH_SHORES = Y (i.e. only landing crafts can land troops)

In this way you may have feasible spots to land, the feasible spots can be increased by the usage of landing crafts that, on the other side, should have a very limited range. This would prevent implausible invasions (e.g. from England to Germany or from Germany to Leningrad).

PS
Artificial ports as Mulberry cannot be placed anywhere. They have a short range as well as landing crafts.

I agree with you on this. Sounds like a great idea!

ken griffey comfort to max 3.5 shoes

Nike can be a sportswear and equipment supplier belonging to the National ken griffey shoes and was founded in 1964 as Blue Ribbon Sports by Philip Knight, a track and field athlete, with the exceptional coach Bill Bowerman. Nike took its name out of your Greek goddess of victory. Based near Beaverton, Oregon Nike currently employs over 30,000 people worldwide as well as being the whole world leading supplier of running footwear and associated apparel with revenue of approx $19.2 billion US dollars.
They market his or her products under their label together with Nike Golf, Nike +, Nike air jordan to name a few. Additionally they sponsor many high profile sporting figures inside industry and convey ken griffey jr shoes a wide range of sports equipment.

A selection of their first products that should be introduced where track trainers, including the Nike Elite trainer, Nike Challenger trainer and also Nike Cortez trainer. This kind of sorts of trainers were and extremely popular with select teams of people along the lines of 80s casuals, fashionistas and retro trainer lovers.

The firm first self-designed product took it's origin from Bill Bowerman waffle design. Whilst the University of Oregon resurfaced their track, Bowerman started refining different potential outsoles that could out grip griffey shoes the ultra-modern urethane track more efficiently. His efforts were rewarded when one Sunday morning he poured liquid urethane into his wife waffle iron. Bowerman from this level then went onto develop and refine the waffle sole, which might later evolve throughout the legendary waffle trainer of 1974.
This waffle design sole is to be found on the Nike Elite and also the Nike Challenger trainers. By way of the 1980s Nike had grown rapidly thanks to word of foot advertising coupled with a 50% be part of the US footwear market along with 1980 decided to go public along with the company.

A big fan of Nike retro trainers is Neil Primett, a honest collector of anything Nike Vintage related. He recalls being raised in england and wales having passion for sports, particularly athletics during the early 80s when all he had every really known was players like Adidas as the young wannabe athlete. He soon switched to Nike together with the waffle sole, long-distance, long jump, high jump, 800 metres, Nike waffle trainers and running spikes. His first real investigate Nike Fashion came when John McEnroe was affecting the Nike Wimbledon Tennis inspired trainer. Bjorn Borg and John McEnroe inspired united kingdom football terrace casuals using this type of shoe and also it became an area of the outfit for casuals online websites in great britain adopting other Nike fashion looks, their email list ken griffey shoes is endless.

ken griffey shoes

That was whatever happened from a student stylist competition who was griffeys shoes held at Wisma Atria around the 13th of April. Nike in the form of brand is without question at the forefront of youth fashion and Nike Sportswear thus seized the chance present its assortment of nice Nike trainers for summer 2010. This, which drew many publicity, was well covered by Urban Wire.

The notion along the competition revolved around working with soccer being theme and design streetwear clothing for youth. Though this concept is not a unique one, info stylists that taken part in it were certainly impressed along with it. We were holding with the ken griffey shoes Raffles Design Institute and were in direct competition to provide innovative styling to the celebrities and athletes who had been present and were an area of the show.

Students however would have to be pretty quick for the reason that theme itself was revealed to your potential customers only when their competitors actually started. These folks were nevertheless the same as the career and released 4 designs suiting the themes in about 15 minutes. Pamelyn Chee who was ken griffey jr shoes one of the several celebrities earning a living for the entertainment channel FLY was suitably impressed plus the outfit meant for her ultimately won the top votes because of its bright colours.

The career mover who designed the outfit was Xara Lee and her mandate would have been to do the styling are anticipated to grow the arajuku street' style. She was able to develop the winning outfit by using many bright colours and accessories and specifically mentioned how the Harajuku style demanded such type of care about colours and accessories. Her effort won her $1000 value of Nike products and vouchers that she could buy her range of Nike trainers.

Other celebrity artistes like Bobby Tonelli, Naila Nadwana and footballer Hariss Harun also took part in the contest. Bobby was adjudged the etro Sexy Male' and Naila were styled to present a ock Chic' look. Harun however looked the part with his styling good perception of a teen who seems to be just passionate about soccer.

In line with Singapore fashion director Daniel Boey, nevertheless the concise explaination griffeys shoes sports fashion is not a novel one, Nike through its products has indeed managed to make it a seamless affair along with the transition has become smooth.

christian louboutin 38

Can't, Christian Louboutin shoes have owned a 20-year history.
The Christian Louboutin christian louboutin shoes shoes receive an ultra-sexy look, so are one of the best ones to put on with fancy attires at parties. Most of these footwear is in stilettos and help your legs look longer, as a consequence more ravishing. The classic red soles squeeze in a zing of your energy to your own steps. The range offered is vast in addition to an enormous christian louboutins australia range of very diverse choices. In summary, these comfortable shoes are classified as the perfect selection for females who require out over parties often, and peruse tall, slim, stylish and rich.
As being the concepts of those red soles announced loud and clear that should be stylish and gorgeous. They are an exceedingly an excellent thing to compliment your sensuous attire with only a party or at gatherings the places you really need to christian louboutin sale appear glorious and stylish. That'sthe reason a greater number of style-savvy for women who live chosen the shoes.
Beyond all doubt, these charming items are generally sold around the hefty prices. If you are a person with limited budget but includes a charm and charisma inbuilt in their own persona but still want to have a taste for the stylish shoes, withstand Louboutin replica footwear is the nice alternative to popular you that it is easy to still have the chic experience. Anyway, not to saychristian louboutin shoes the genuine or replica, choosing Louboutin is sound decision.

The German elite unit

The German elite unit looks Turkish or Pakistani. Also he should be wearing waffen camoflauge uniform, Not a ceremonial ss officer uniform. The person who designed that sprite should read a history book.