• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Producing winter equipment can mean only one thing - invasion.​

While our armies were victorious in the heat of Africa, the King knew that in order to win in the north our soldiers should be equipped with equipment suitable for fighting in winter. So a large scale of winter equipment production was began in March 1942. Majority of the British Forces was transferred from Africa to Norway where they were trained for the eventual invasion of invasion of the home isles. This would be the largest military operation in the history of warfare and if God willing it would end up in the defeat of UoB and the syndicalist threat.
WinterIsComing.jpg

The French now left to fight the Syndies in Africa with their own army was doing a good job in defeating Centroafrika.
EmpireOfFrance.jpg

The South African wanted their share of Africa too and decided to invade the lands of Portugal.
PortugalSouthA.jpg

Once again the Kings hand was forced by the Germans who were preparing an invasion of Britain. He gave the order to start the Operation Sealion which consisted of two massive assaults from the sea. The main assault was to be done in the East side of Scotland and it's goal was to capture Edinburgh and distract the UoB forces while another smaller group would invade on the West and their objective would be to take control of Glasgow and move in to Edinburgh from behind enemy lines. Every man available was readied for the mission and all ships were send to guard the landing crafts. The Invasion had begun.
Invasion.jpg

National France looks nice!

Darn you William Wallace! Wales here we come!

The invasion of Edinburgh didn't go as planned and even though the invasion of Glasgow was a major success the marines were not able to take Edinburgh. British high command was forced to abandon the plan to take Edinburgh by the end of the year and they dug in Glasgow. The city was reinforced with French troops from Africa and new plans for amphibious assaults were made. In April 1943 a new plan was introduced to the King, he accepted it and the marines were sent to Wales. With a success the marines followed by the rest of the invasion army took Wales by force and started to make their way inwards.
WalesianIntrusion.jpg

More and more soldiers were shipped to Wales to support the invasion while holding a strong presence in Glasgow preventing the UoB from abandoning Scotland for resistance in the south.
Oxford.jpg

Late April the Invasion forces were spreading out in all directions with aims to liberate the south and meet up with the Joint Forces in Glasgow. Norway was suffering from some syndicalist rebels.
BattlesofApril.jpg

The King decided to outlaw the syndicalist parties once and for all.
SyndiesOutlaw.jpg

Why wasn't Syndalicism already outlawed? I know it's a random event, but still.

Why wasn't Syndalicism already outlawed? I know it's a random event, but still.

The King wanted to be loving and caring towards all of his subjects but the war has brought up the dark side of him. You shall soon how far he is willing to go to make sure that Britain stays an Empire.

The King wanted to be loving and caring towards all of his subjects but the war has brought up the dark side of him. You shall soon how far he is willing to go to make sure that Britain stays an Empire.

Good thing I'm on the political right. (Somewere between a mix of Market Liberal and National Populist...)

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more

By the end of Apri 1943 the Entente forces had defeated the resistance in Wales and England. London was secured and the UoB forces were running for Edinburgh to defend their last stronghold.
April.jpg

In mid May the Glasgow army was finally reached when the French army defeated the UoB forces holding Dumfries
Dumfries.jpg

May 29th 1943 the last siege of Britain begun. This battle would see the end of UoB and the return of the Empire.
FinalSiege.jpg

Return Of the Je...Empire, part 1​

*Note to viewer*

From this point I shall be switching to UK and edit a lot of stuff from Canada to them as the mod leaves UK with only few crappy divisions and tin cans. So in order to portray the return of the empire I have to do this.

*End of Note*

In June 23th 1943 Union of Britain officially surrendered to the Entente forces. Britain had been liberated from the Syndicalist but there was still much work to be done.
AnnexxUoB.jpg

United Kingdom was officially restored as the head of Entente and the British Empire. King and the royal family returned to London and the people rejoiced.
UKResto.jpg

Field Marshal Ironside was chosen by the King to lead the provisional government until order had been restored and elections could start.
Provinsional.jpg

Lot of old British military leaders decided to return to UK instead of staying in Canada.
MilitaryRetu.jpg

The industrial minds also followed closely behind to set up their factories in UK and to help in rebuilding the isles.
InduRetor.jpg

Ironside by the orders of the King started to root out the remaining Syndicalist sympathizers in UK. By any means necessary.
RootingSyndies.jpg

Bob Graham was one of the few people who decided to remain in Canada.
BobbyStays.jpg

Britannia is free once again! All hail the King and the Canadian forces of freedom!

i actually fail to accept that "people rejoiced", actually, uob was not like ussr otl and the propaganda of enemies of the people swarming up one trully free britain should be much stronger, i think that this reastoration should not undergo so fast and the ironside regime should actually only make entire britain keep rebelling, i dont think you managed to brake syndycalist britains spirit, actually i think you only strengthened it by choosing ironside. bah, you have to change britain into one ****... thats the only thing i don't agree with kaiserreich team and i only boiled down because of how easy it was(how easy they made it) as you depicted it

i actually fail to accept that "people rejoiced", actually, uob was not like ussr otl and the propaganda of enemies of the people swarming up one trully free britain should be much stronger, i think that this reastoration should not undergo so fast and the ironside regime should actually only make entire britain keep rebelling, i dont think you managed to brake syndycalist britains spirit, actually i think you only strengthened it by choosing ironside. bah, you have to change britain into one ****... thats the only thing i don't agree with kaiserreich team and i only boiled down because of how easy it was(how easy they made it) as you depicted it

Nonsense, the British populace were longing after their divinely appointed Sovereign, what what! ;)

Return of the Empire, part 2​

The King and the Parliament decided that all those who supported UoB in anyway was a traitor and to be treated as such. Thus all soldiers of the UoB army were to be held as POWs.
POW.jpg

Now that the Royalist were in power the old Rular Order was returned.
Aristo.jpg

Also Philip Vian decided to remain in Canada. Too bad.
Vilain.jpg

To ensure the destruction of Syndicalism all Trade Unions were banned.
UnionBan.jpg

The loyal Merchant Marine also returned home.
MarineMerc.jpg

The House of Lords and House of Commons were both kept in the Parliament.
Parliament.jpg

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayt. im just asking, who then overthrowed him? ;)

Those pesky, Bolshevikist Unions! And I applaud the actions His Majesty's Government have taken in the re-establishment of proper rule in Britain.

Liberty Day​

Just before the elections the old left tried to create a new party, a party that they had disguised under the name "Progressive Party". But the King and the parliament saw trough this lie and decided to ban them.
BanProggies.jpg

Now that the Proggies were banned the preparations to the elections could be resumed.
ToElection.jpg

J. F. C. Fuller wanted to bring his tanks to be part of British Army. The King was eager to see if the modern tanks would rise to be of better assistance than in 1919.
FullerTanks.gif

Now that King Edward had returned to Windsor it was time to appoint a new governor to Canada. King decided to appoint his brother Prince Albert as the Governor-General of Canada.
AlberttoCanada.jpg

The workers decided to go on strike. Fools.
Strike.jpg

In early 1944 Mackenzie King decided to retire from politics. Maybe he finally noticed that Canada would belong to British Empire and would always be ruled by Britons.
KingMacRet.jpg

January 20th was now proclaimed as Liberty Day. An Englishman's Liberty is Sacred.
LibertyDay.jpg

Quite the authoritarian rule.:(

i told you guys, the only future for british monarchy now is absolutism, and the democracy can only be for monarchy aaaandi see no female on the throne for next 400 years, so no liberals or neocons only hardcore promonarchists

The War is not over yet. The Fall of Kangaroos and Return of Koalas.​

Even though the Isles were liberated and United Kingdom restored the war was still not over as the Australians kept on fighting in the Pacific. They had taken majority of the German isles there and Germany had failed to recapture the. The whole Entente navy was sent to Pacific to strike against any remaining Syndicalist forces and to clear a path to invasion of Australia.
PearlHarbour.jpg

The Royal Marines started their landings on April 1944 all over Pacific. The objective was to capture all major islands that could provide safe harbour for the enemy.
islandhopers.jpg

By June 1944 the Marines had reached New Guinea, just north of Australia. Holding this island would provide the Entente a clear route to Australia.
Guinea.jpg

July 1944 one Marine group was send to capture the islands of New Zealand. They met little resistance.
Auckland.jpg

New Zealand was quickly liberated and only one obstacle remained before the 2nd World War would end. Australia.
NewZealand.jpg

September 1st 1944 saw the beginning of Operation Fall of Kangaroos. Two marine groups were send to establish beachheads on Robe and Katharine.
InvasionofAustralia.jpg

September 10th 1944 news came from India that Turkestan forces had declared war on Delhi and were now advancing trough the border.
TurkestanInvasion.jpg

September 19th 1944 the marines had secured beachheads and British army poured in to Australia but with lesser numbers than was previously planned. Much of the British forces were send to secure the border in India.
Beachead.jpg

October 28th 1944 all Syndicalist resistance was defeated in Australia and British troops were in control of most of the continent.
FallofKangaroos.jpg

November 17th Australasian Confederation surrendered.
AUSAnn.jpg

Day later the old rule was established and Australia was once again part of The Empire.
ReturnofKoalas.jpg

For Deus Eversor my next Kaiserreich AAR shall be made on a Syndicalist nation. But for now the Empire shall return to it's former glory.