• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Emperor Ike

Karelian Buccaneer
120 Badges
Jul 17, 2006
  • Sengoku
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Empire of Sin
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Ancient Space
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • For The Glory
  • Knights of Honor
  • East India Company Collection
  • Darkest Hour
  • March of the Eagles
  • Iron Cross
  • The Kings Crusade
  • King Arthur II
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Cities in Motion
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • Impire
  • Magicka
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • War of the Roses
  • Prison Architect
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Age of Wonders
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Knights of Pen and Paper 2
  • Humble Paradox Bundle
  • 500k Club
  • 200k Club
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
Empire Strikes Back - Kaiserreich Canada AAR
800px-Flag_of_Canada_1921.svg.png

Those who still remember my first Kaiserreich AAR Empire Strikes Back -Long Road to London. This is going to be a re-start of that AAR now in all new Darkest Hour environment. Now that Dangerous Game is closing to it final stages I have decided to start a new Kaiserreich AAR because I love this mod. So let us see if this time Canada will actually resurrect the British Empire and defeat the Syndicalist hordes. So let me present you the new Canada AAR (partially interactive)

Empire Strikes Back - This time we will get those Syndicalist
1303014949.jpg

Last edited:
The Prince of the People will show those neo-Cromwellians that the British monarchy always prevails! Onwards, to London!

Nice! :D

Looks promising.Definitely following.

Why do I get visions of TIE fighters and AT-AT's smashing your enemies?

Anyway good luck. It's going to take some work rebuilding the empire.

Well few divisions of those would certainly help. I'm just worried that Germany will get all the Syndicalist nations first :)

The Prince of the People will show those neo-Cromwellians that the British monarchy always prevails! Onwards, to London!

Says the guy with a UoB flag :glare: Well anyways I will be starting tomorrow or today.

Well few divisions of those would certainly help. I'm just worried that Germany will get all the Syndicalist nations first :)
If Russia turns Soviet there is a good chance Germany is toast before you are even able to mount a naval invasion ;)

The Political situation 1936
Pol.jpg

The Entente

Canada.jpg

Here we are in Canada, the leader of Entente. After the Revolution of 1925 George V has ruled his former Empire from Ottawa together with Mackenzie King as his Prime Minister. The cabinet consists of mix between British and Canadian ministers and so does the military leadership. Even though the Isles have been lost and the Empire is in disarray we still have some allies left.

Caribean.jpg

As our little island holder we have Caribbean Federation. They control the the British Colonies in the Caribbean and that is pretty much all they do. Their naval and armed capabilities are limited and we are yet to find a proper use for them but we are sure that the King will soon come up with a plan.

France.jpg

Then there is our ally France. Now known as National France as the Commune of France also exists. They are in control of the French African colonies of Algiers, Tunis and regions that Germany didn't take after the war. Mostly sand. They do have several ships in the Med as well as army to defend the desert.

Delhi.jpg

In India our ally is Delhi. They control North India and are currently going trough reforms, like we all. They have no navy or air force but they do have some armies that can be used to defend India if necessary.

Aussie.jpg

Last but not least is Australia or as they want to be called now days Australasian Confederation. They have a large number of soldiers a capable navy and they are willing to defend the British Empire. So they are going to be very useful to us.

That's going to be very hard...

I have noticed this in various AAR's, why does Australasia have that southern Cross on their flag instead of the Union flag in canton? Has it become a republic or what?

I think the best way would to try and gain direct rule over these colonies until the isles are retaken, pooling forces, manpower, resources and IC would be best, a reconquest of India and South Africa would do well.

speaking of flags, what the hell is up with Canada's flag? did the exiles force Canada to get rid of the Red Ensign or something?

speaking of flags, what the hell is up with Canada's flag? did the exiles force Canada to get rid of the Red Ensign or something?

Come to think of it, I am almost certain I have seen some screencaps with the Maple Leaf with a crown.

First time I have seen them using the White Ensign

It's because I'm using the Flag & Shields that can be found on the 1st page of the Mod topic.

I have noticed this in various AAR's, why does Australasia have that southern Cross on their flag instead of the Union flag in canton? Has it become a republic or what?

I think the best way would to try and gain direct rule over these colonies until the isles are retaken, pooling forces, manpower, resources and IC would be best, a reconquest of India and South Africa would do well.

Well wait till you see the Russian flag that is the weirdest thing ever :)

Come to think of it, I am almost certain I have seen some screencaps with the Maple Leaf with a crown.

First time I have seen them using the White Ensign

Yes that is the vanilla flag I think.

The Political situation 1936

Europe
Europe.jpg
'
In Europe resides our enemies. The Syndicalists in Britain and France. They are only kept at bay by the German Empire but even they can't hold them off forever. There is rising tension between the Syndicalist and Papist forces in Italy. Britain tries to meddle in Norway to poison the King with their Syndicalist lies. In Spain the feud between Carlist and the supporters of the current monarch is rising it's head again. There is also rumors that the Syndicalist are mustering troops too. Then there is Russia. Well Russia is a mess. Lets hope they will find away.

Asia
Asia.jpg

In Asia alongside with the German presence are two nations who hate each others. Empire of Japan and Qing Empire. Only thing that has kept them from killing each other has been Germany.

USA
USA.jpg

And then there is USA. What a mess. President Hoover is doing what he cans to keep the nation intact but the looming elections have caused tension between the Jack Reed and Huey Long. In Mexico there is also a Syndicalist presence. Damn those Syndicalist. I say we nail 'em all up!

The King is dead! Long live the King!​

GeorgeDeath.jpg

King George V died January 21th at 11:55 p.m in the royal residence located in Ottawa. Unfortunately many had seen this coming as ever since the revolution and exile King George's health had declined. Now it is up to King Edward VIII also known as "Prince of the People", to lead the British Exiles, Canadians and the Entente to it's former glory. Or will Edward decided that Canada shall become the new superpower in North America now that troublesome news are pouring in from the United States? Will Edward enact reforms that will lead to the liberation of British Isles from the hands of the Radicals and to the restoration of the British Empire? The months to come shall tell us what will happen. Long live the new king!

Heir apparent​

With his father dead, Edward the Prince of Wales will be crowned God-Emperor of Du...ehm, I mean King-Emperor of the British Empire. Two large factions within the Canadian political sphere has coalesced, one led by the Prime Minister who seek to develop and refine Canada's industrial strength and harvest its resources over foreign policy, and the other led by R.B Bennet and his supporters in the British diaspora who wish to mobilize the Canadian economy to launch an invasion of the Union of Britain in the near future, even if that means accelerating arms production at the expense of civil liberties. The Prince of Wales is popular in both French and English Canada and his views may very well sway the opinions of others. He could prove to be vulnerable to the arguments of either group depending on how well they make their case to him. What shall the Prince decide?

Prince's Decision​

So the Prince decided to side with Prime Minister King for the time being. This he argued to be necessary to develop Canada to it's full potential because to rebuild the British Empire the Empire needed and industrial base to bounce back to the top. But to ease Bennet and the Exiles King Edward didn't leave out the possibility of retaking the Isles.
Decision-1.jpg

King Edward was crowned in the First Anglican Church of Ottawa on February 4th 1936.
Coronation.jpg

The following day the new king made his first radio address to the nation. The people of Canada rejoiced by the charismatic speech and promises that Canada will become a great industrial nation surpassing many of the other nations. This of course was not met with joy in United States of America as their idea of being the superpower was now threatened by a British King and in Australasian Confederation there was also much disagreement mostly because they had been steadfast supporters of the Brits and now they feared that the King will only think of what is best for Canada.
Radio-1.jpg

Last edited: