+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: "A New Age" — Mondays, 20:00 EST

I won't be able to make to the first session because I'm away, but I would love to join the second,session as any country
    Preferably Holland or Switzerland (I dont like to play big countries) but I'll take almost anything
    "All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."

-Voltaire

"Where some states have an army, the Prussian Army has a state!"

- Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Doom00 View Post
    I won't be able to make to the first session because I'm away, but I would love to join the second,session as any country
    Preferably Holland or Switzerland (I dont like to play big countries) but I'll take almost anything
    ok keep us posted
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

"Whosoever desires constant success must change his conduct with the times."

Hey guys,

I could be there for the first session just to sub e.g. dr.doom if he wants, but I wouldn't take any country as perm.

(Someone wants to sub me in Echos of Silence" — Sundays, 19:30 EST game?)

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Boga View Post
    Hey guys,

I could be there for the first session just to sub e.g. dr.doom if he wants, but I wouldn't take any country as perm.

(Someone wants to sub me in Echos of Silence" — Sundays, 19:30 EST game?)

Cheers
    great boga - we'll see you on monday.
    "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live."

Private
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: Warband

Can I still sign up?
    Holland
    Hansa
    Portugal
    Brandenburg

If there's still room:

Hansa
    Ottomans
    France
    Japanese Minor - Don't care if other players are on Japan. Makes things interesting

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Shru View Post
    If there's still room:

Hansa
    Ottomans
    France
    Japanese Minor - Don't care if other players are on Japan. Makes things interesting
    Other players on Japan would be ridiculously bad
    Player Kills-3

Experience is the teacher of all things. - Julius Caesar
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a man with a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Yamamoto.

final roster will be available at least 12 hours before the start of tomorrows session. i am sorry it has taken so long but i have a lot of people i have not played with and i am doing my best to provide a fair game.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Shru View Post
    If there's still room:

Hansa
    Ottomans
    France
    Can I interest you as one of the other available nations in europe before we move into Asian nations?

if i can switch with spyker, i'm already playing austria in a game ^^ (not a big fan of empire nations either)

if not, its ok, i'll blame angus

Quote Originally Posted by KL3MZ View Post
    if i can switch with spyker, i'm already playing austria in a game ^^ (not a big fan of empire nations either)

if not, its ok, i'll blame angus
    It's not my call, but I'll say this: It's a lot easier to mess up as Austria than France.
    MP Resume:
    Ended Campaigns

Steam: Y2Jonathan

I might be around tommorrow if there is a no-show or an open decent nation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pewt View Post
    KneeHi: Can he be trusted???
    More at 11.

Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Is Muscovy available? I see two requests for it but it's not reflected on the roster.
    To each his own.

Austria it is then i guess ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_bugger View Post
    Is Muscovy available? I see two requests for it but it's not reflected on the roster.
    if you would like it, muscowy is available

Europa Universalis 3Divine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Quote Originally Posted by nightraid3r View Post
    if you would like it, muscowy is available
    I'll take it. Thanks.
    To each his own.

Im playing france AND denmark? Huray for the Franco-Danish Commonwealth?

Soo I I'll just list my things here but as I stated I won't be able to make it for the first session. I'd love a sub if you can Boga so here's my list

1.Holland
    2. Switzerland
    3. Naples
    4. Portugal
    5. Spain
    "All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."

-Voltaire

"Where some states have an army, the Prussian Army has a state!"

- Voltaire

Hey,

all the nations you have listed are already picked (check it in the first post) except Naples, which I guess is not an option bec there is already Milan....
    Maybe, you can make an other list?
    However, I'm not the gm

P.S: Who knows, maybe the Portugal player is not going to show up, I'll sub him, and you can take it on

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast