• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(50517)

Corporal
Nov 13, 2005
I lost the ability to access this account a while back (thank you email hacking). In the interim I created a new account, and subsequently registered all of my other PI games on that account. Is it possible to merge the two accounts, or possibly move this one registration to the other (newer) account?

My other account should be the second post below (unless for some dumb reason someone posts 2 minutes after I hit "Submit" :p)

You should have contacted us and we could have helped you, This is one reason we specifically mention NOT to start a new account.

My apologies. I though this was the place to contact you about it. Years back when I made that mistake, I must have missed how to do it. :sad: Lame mistake on my part. I think I got really stressed when my email account got hacked. I would be grateful if there is anything I can do to work through this problem.