+ Reply to Thread

Thread: First AAR over 1,000,000 views

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDiplomacyEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneRome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

First AAR over 1,000,000 views

I was just looking about the old HoI2 forum and noticed something extraordinary - Remble's famous The Setting Sun - Gotterdammerung, Japan 1944 has surpassed the 1,000,000 view barrier becoming the first AAR on this forum to do so. At the time of posting the view count was 1,048,000 meaning it probably crossed the barrier a while ago but I don't think its been pointed out yet. This AAR was first updated on the 6th of January 2008 and last on the 6th of May 2010. I just feel we should remember a great AAR and celebrate this milestone for the forum.

Here's to Remble and the future AuthAARs who will match his impressive view count!

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae Victis

Amen! Congratulations Remble, if you're still around!

Rensslaer
    Serenity - (V2 v1.3) - An isolationist Japan tries to stay out of everybody's way (Updated July '13)
    Kriegsgefahr (Impending War) - (HOI3/SF/HPP) - Germany attempts to remain at peace! (Updated Apr '13)
    Locarno - Italy vs. Germany (HOI3/SF/HPP) - What if Mussolini stood with France against Hitler?
    The Die is Cast (Roman Civil War) - Caesar will make a name for himself! (Updated June '12)
    Império Novo - An Axis Portugal AAR for HOI 3 (Updated May '13)
    Fire Warms the Northern Lands - A Prussian Victoria 1 AAR (Awarded the VictAARian Cross for Jan-Jun 2006)
    Castles In the Sky (Vicky 1) * Sforza!!! - A Milan AAR (EU III) (Updated May '13) * I Am Siam (V2 Minor) (tied for Silver VictAARian Cross for Best AAR completed in 2011) * A Long Time Ago... (HOI 1 Argentina)* Check Rensslaer's Inkwell! (list of online writings)

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandPride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

It was past 1 million in September, if not before:

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...1#post12798498
    AAR in progress
    Yet this will go onward the same: the Yamato Destiny - Continuation of the last AAR in Victoria 2. Last updated 17th October 2012

Completed AAR
    The Yamato Destiny: A Japan HTTT AAR

200k clubCrusader Kings IIEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    March of the EaglesRome GoldSemper FiSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

All congratulations to Remble!

Hail Remble!
    Earth Needs You!
    OPERATION BLUE DANUBE, SIGN UP TODAY!

Wild Machines!!!
    A CK 2 mod... (?!)

academic outlaw Moderator safferli's Avatar
    DiplomacyV2 BetaHoi 2 BetaEU3 Collectors EditionEUIV: Call to arms event

Fully deserved. I still remember reading the aar with fascination back in the days...
    When I speak in regal, manly grey I do so as a moderator.
    Never publicly comment or answer to a moderation post. Please write a PM (see Rule #2 of the Forum Rules).

--
    How to give a proper man-to-man hug

Ireland's Teardrop -- EU3 DW Munster/Ireland AAR. Follow the story of Munster, taking over the entire North American continent!
    Rule Helvetia! Helvetia Rule the Waves... -- Victoria 2 beta AAR. Watch Switzerland defeat the British Royal Navy... or die trying!
    What if the Pope had 200,000 men? -- A Papal States EU3 1.3 aar (abandoned/finished after owning 70% of the world)

+ Reply to Thread