+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Okay, I clicked start game ....

Major
    200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in Motion
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacyEast India CompanyEast India Company Collection
    Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    For the MotherlandGalactic AssaultHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagicka
    Majesty II CollectionEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisPride of NationsKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Okay, I clicked start game ....

Now what?

There are so many screens and options I don't know what to do. I figure I need to fill my research and production queues and probably work on meeting my resource needs but I'm having trouble comparing what I have with what I need. I feel like my experience with PI games is of no use.

If you have the latest version (7.2.2) you can click the YouTube links to watch the video tutorials.
    Chris Latour
    BattleGoat Studios
    chris@battlegoat.com

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Blog Entries
    Is there still pathfinding issues in this game?
    I'm not living unless I'm in battle, so I have to find my own reason to fight.

+ Reply to Thread