+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SRCW Crash on starup

SRCW Crash on starup

Hey, I've searched the internets and cant find a solution to my problem. Srcw was working fine last night until I rage quit and after I had calmed myself I tried to play again and the game would freeze just before the menu screen. After trying it 20 times or so i reinstalled it 3 more times and each time I did it would work for maybe 10 minutes and then crash. Each time it crashed it would cause the freeze just before the main menu to happen again. I have no clue what is going on so if anyone else has had this problem let me know please.

Have not seen any reports of something like this. Do you have the latest update installed?
    Chris Latour
    BattleGoat Studios
    chris@battlegoat.com

Yep, 7.2.2

I changed nothing...it just stopped working. I was playing a multi-player game and exited it then went to play again an hour or so later and it just keeps freezing. And as far as I'm aware my rage at foolish merchant marines cant enter my computer and break my game

Well I uninstalled it again and reinstalled it. It seemed to work fine so i quit the game....and it froze....

Well the bgfourms site is down and my friend said he is having the same problem so how this is possible I don't know but they must be connected?.

Ugh never mind...if you turn your internet off the game works fine. They are updating or something....so weird but w/e

ah! It will eventually launch the game, you just have to wait for the attempt to time out.
    Chris Latour
    BattleGoat Studios
    chris@battlegoat.com

Servers are back up BTW.
    Chris Latour
    BattleGoat Studios
    chris@battlegoat.com

+ Reply to Thread