• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wow!I look forward to you taking all of italy and pwning byzantium :eek:

Thank you everybody!

I am sorry to tell you this, but there's been a problem with my game. I installed the MEIOU mod to give it a try, but this fcked everything up: now I'm not able to play any mod or the default version because the game seems to try to launch meiou even if I choose Steppe Wolf or the default version; I can't even play the mod I downloaded. I'm trying to fix this problem, but not even deleting the various files seems to work, and I don't know what to do.
I'm dorry for this problem, if this keeps going I'm afraid I'll have to reinstall EU3, and I only have notes for this AAR untill 976 :(

You can keep the savegames when reinstalling the game. Just copy the save to another location and put it back into the savegame folder once the installation is complete.

Ok, I tried to uninstall EUIII and... well that's been impossible. Simply there wasn't the possibility to uninstall it, in any way. I tried by deleting all the files (I saved the savefile of the aar just in case) but I guess I only worsened it and I feel a bit newbie but... it looks like I'm not going to be able to play EUIII for a long, LONG time, and this is horrible.
I'm sorry for this problem, I'll complete this aar in 976 untill further developments of the situation. I'm really sorry :(

If you are using Windows, go to "Computer" (or "My Computer" pre-Windows-7), then click "Uninstall or change a program" (or a similarly named button) at the top, just under the button and address bar. That will give you a list of all programs you have. Find EU3 and try removing it. If that does not work, you can also try removing the relevant entries from the registry, BUT if I remember correctly, Paradox games don't usually require that. Which means that you should be able to install EU3 afresh despite not having uninstalled the previous one cleanly. Just choose a different folder for the installation so that there is no cross-writing of files.

EuIII uses MEIOU loading pics even if you're not using it but you have it installed