+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: CKII Wiki

Many thanks for launching this project! CK II both needs and deserves a well executed and maintained wiki. Having come back to the game after giving it some cursory hours upon release, the new wiki has been extremely helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by Acesandeights View Post
    Many thanks for launching this project! CK II both needs and deserves a well executed and maintained wiki. Having come back to the game after giving it some cursory hours upon release, the new wiki has been extremely helpful!
    Glad you like it.
    Paradox Wikis - Information about all current games developed by Paradox Interactive
    [CKII Mod] Project Balance - Improves historical plausability, slows down blobbing, makes the game more interesting.
    [CKII Mod Project] Historical Immersion Project - A modular project consisting of Project Balance, SWMH, VIET, ARKOpack, and NBRT+

In the last few days, the wiki has been expanded further:
    Paradox Wikis - Information about all current games developed by Paradox Interactive
    [CKII Mod] Project Balance - Improves historical plausability, slows down blobbing, makes the game more interesting.
    [CKII Mod Project] Historical Immersion Project - A modular project consisting of Project Balance, SWMH, VIET, ARKOpack, and NBRT+

Brilliant news!

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDungeonlandEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the Stars IIThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of Nations
    Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IV

Thanks a lot!!

Great Contribution!

Quote Originally Posted by salvettic View Post
    Thanks a lot!!

Great Contribution!
    Glad you like it.

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMagicka

Blog Entries
    Humpa-bump dumpin' this. <3. More wiki love!

Field Marshal Demi Moderator Korbah's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpire
    Majesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    War of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Azkanan View Post
    Humpa-bump dumpin' this. <3. More wiki love!
    Are you allowed to bump like that?
    In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
    CK2: Elder Kings, the Elder Scrolls Mod for CK2 | Crusader Kings Z | CK2 Minimap Retextures | CK2 Flag Template | CK2 Icon Templates
    CK2 Wiki
    If I use this colour, I'm talking as a Demi-Moderator. Please follow the rules and play nice.
    4-0

A major milestone for the wiki today:

The wiki has now had a total of one hundred thousand page views.
    In addition, we recently also passed 2500 wiki edits made.

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest Hour
    DungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandGettysburgHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur II
    Leviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2Majesty II Collection
    March of the EaglesPenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the Stars IIStarvoidThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesPride of NationsKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Teleglitch: Die More Edition

I would really like it if someone experienced elaborated on the event modding page. It is very basic and I am finding it a bit hard to understand some of the things. It is written like you should have some knowledge of modding beforehand and I don't so Event modding for beginners Please. Cut everything out in cardboard and explain everything in detail is what I am asking.
    I really love the Wiki and its easy to manoeuvre in and I know it is still fairly new but I figured that if I did not ask it would not change Thank you in advance. A novice modder.
    Edit : What I really need is some explanation to what the different things do as an example it says in the very first line of basics "Every event starts by first defining its type, typically either a character event or a province event" here it would be nice to now what a character event is for and what a province is for and so on maybe also a list of the different types and their use would be preferable. Also the Examples are totally lost on me It would be very nice if the different lines in the example were describes as it actually is in the basic example thx.
    Last edited by sir Eyeball; 10-08-2012 at 10:08.
    Watching and Learning
    Yours Sincerely
    Sir Eyeball

I updated the Game of Thrones mod page. Included are two troubleshooting tips and more information on mod mechanics.

Quote Originally Posted by Zireael View Post
    I updated the Game of Thrones mod page. Included are two troubleshooting tips and more information on mod mechanics.
    Great.
    Feel free to update non-GoT pages as well

Now that 1.07 and Legacy of Rome have been released a lot of information will need to be updated.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Updated the Game of Thrones mod page, thinking of adding links to the AGOT submods...

Quote Originally Posted by Zireael View Post
    Updated the Game of Thrones mod page, thinking of adding links to the AGOT submods...
    Fine by me.

Thanks, links added.
    AGOT tester

Another version of AGOT mod came out today, I'll update the wiki page when I get home.
    AGOT tester

Updated the AGOT mod wiki page.
    AGOT tester

A friendly information that a lot of guides are to be found on the ck ii wiki site, including one about warfare, one about factions and one about retinues.
    AGOT tester

Updated the Titular Title Generator's changelog, it was a little outdated...so if you see someone edited in my name...it's okay...I didn't delete anything. ;D

EDIT: Actually I hope you didn't mind but I added stuff to a lot of pages...once I start I can't really stop...hope you guys like what I added...if not just change it back. ;D
    Last edited by Chazzen01; 30-12-2012 at 16:01.
    I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

So every single one of you who judge others is without any excuse. You condemn yourself when you judge another person because the one who is judging is doing the same things.

Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone!

Do not judge, or you too will be judged.

One Of The Developers For Saeculum Obscurum: A Late Antiquity Mod (SOLAM) - CURRENT VERSION: 0.22a (CK2 Patch 1.111 Compatible) RELEASE STATE: DO NOT USE; NOT COMPATIBLE WITH 2.0

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast