+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: CKII Wiki

CKII Wiki

The Crusader Kings II Wiki is a repository of Crusader Kings II related knowledge, useful for both new and experienced players and for modders. Anyone can contribute to the wiki. If you want to become a contributor please register (though you can also edit anonymously), and check out the work needed page. If you spot anything in use of improvement, don't hesitate to make an edit.

The wiki can be visited here.
    Last edited by Meneth; 22-01-2014 at 20:50.
    Paradox Wikis - Information about all current games developed by Paradox Interactive
    [CKII Mod] Project Balance - Improves historical plausability, slows down blobbing, makes the game more interesting.
    [CKII Mod Project] Historical Immersion Project - A modular project consisting of Project Balance, SWMH, VIET, ARKOpack, and NBRT+

looking good so far

Awesome.

I was wondering when a wiki was going to appear. I'll try and help out where I can, though there are quite a few topics I am less than knowledgeable about.

Edit: I am seemingly unable to create an account on the wiki, says I need a confirmation code of some sort. I'll still try to contribute, but it could be more difficult for me now.
    Last edited by Nintz; 06-07-2012 at 21:25.
    Alexander the Great, Genghis Khan, Montezuma II, William the Conqueror, Shaka Zulu, Tokugawa Ieyasu, Oda Nobunaga, A Random Spartan,...

... Long Live Mass-Murderers!

Quote Originally Posted by Nintz View Post
    Awesome.

I was wondering when a wiki was going to appear. I'll try and help out where I can, though there are quite a few topics I am less than knowledgeable about.

Edit: I am seemingly unable to create an account on the wiki, says I need a confirmation code of some sort. I'll still try to contribute, but it could be more difficult for me now.
    A confirmation code? Might be an issue with the CAPTCHA system we use; are you running NoScript or similar, as that might be blocking it.
    Paradox Wikis - Information about all current games developed by Paradox Interactive
    [CKII Mod] Project Balance - Improves historical plausability, slows down blobbing, makes the game more interesting.
    [CKII Mod Project] Historical Immersion Project - A modular project consisting of Project Balance, SWMH, VIET, ARKOpack, and NBRT+

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
    Crusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Blog Entries
    Mod:
    Byzantium - Imperial Restoration for Darkest Hour
    Wilhelm Scream for Crusader Kings II

1 - Posts made by this user are subject to intense editing shortly after posting... Hooray for indecisiveness!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteVictoria 2

This is awesome
    Yeezy Yeezy how you do it hyah

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Finnish View Post
    Not as active, and uses Wikia rather than MediaWiki. Wikia is not as userfriendly as MediaWiki.
    In addition, our wiki has no ads, and if any are ever added, they'll be non-intrusive.
    Last edited by Meneth; 06-07-2012 at 22:28.

53 games registered

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDungeonland
    East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    GettysburgHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur II
    Leviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2Majesty II Collection
    March of the EaglesPenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarStarvoid
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of NationsKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Teleglitch: Die More EditionEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Fantastic Idea. You should with permission of course have either a link to or a transfer of the mod list. Either that or even better your own mod list as not all mods are on the mod list in this forum.
    Watching and Learning
    Yours Sincerely
    Sir Eyeball

Quote Originally Posted by sir Eyeball View Post
    Fantastic Idea. You should with permission of course have either a link to or a transfer of the mod list. Either that or even better your own mod list as not all mods are on the mod list in this forum.
    We have a category for mods, though currently it is a bit sparsely populated. Feel free to make pages for any mods you know of.

Quote Originally Posted by Meneth View Post
    A confirmation code? Might be an issue with the CAPTCHA system we use; are you running NoScript or similar, as that might be blocking it.
    Nothing. I did a quick Google search, and seems a common problem with new wikis. Incommpatibility with CAPTCHA codes form other wikis, or something like that.

Also, I wrote up the "Diseases" page. So don't get confused by the IP address in the changes.
    Alexander the Great, Genghis Khan, Montezuma II, William the Conqueror, Shaka Zulu, Tokugawa Ieyasu, Oda Nobunaga, A Random Spartan,...

53 games registered

East India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    GettysburgHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur II
    March of the EaglesPenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveRome GoldSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of NationsKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Teleglitch: Die More EditionEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Finnish View Post
    I actually like this one better so far
    Watching and Learning
    Yours Sincerely
    Sir Eyeball

Nothing. I did a quick Google search, and seems a common problem with new wikis. Incommpatibility with CAPTCHA codes form other wikis, or something like that.

Also, I wrote up the "Diseases" page. So don't get confused by the IP address in the changes.
    Strange. Creating an account worked fine for me. Hopefully the issue will be resolved somehow. Perhaps I can create an account for you, and then give you the password, then you can change the password afterwards?

Saw the Diseases page; nice work.

53 games registered

We have a category for mods, though currently it is a bit sparsely populated. Feel free to make pages for any mods you know of.
    Could you not use the mod list from this forum. just for starters? Maybe not with a description for each that should be up to the different Modders. But a list with links like the one on the forum would be nice. Especially since the forum tends to be quite long and it can be tedious to find mods from a description.
    Watching and Learning
    Yours Sincerely
    Sir Eyeball

Quote Originally Posted by sir Eyeball View Post
    Could you not use the mod list from this forum. just for starters? Maybe not with a description for each that should be up to the different Modders. But a list with links like the one on the forum would be nice. Especially since the forum tends to be quite long and it can be tedious to find mods from a description.
    We'll definitely consider it.

53 games registered

Oh and on another note this really needs to be stickied
    Watching and Learning
    Yours Sincerely
    Sir Eyeball

Strange. Creating an account worked fine for me. Hopefully the issue will be resolved somehow. Perhaps I can create an account for you, and then give you the password, then you can change the password afterwards?

Saw the Diseases page; nice work.
    I suppose that could work. Either way, I'm happy to help.

And thanks.

I suppose that could work. Either way, I'm happy to help.

And thanks.
    Sent you a PM with the password.

@Nintz: It'd be nice if you'd use JPEG images rather than PNG, as space is a bit limited.

@Nintz: It'd be nice if you'd use JPEG images rather than PNG, as space is a bit limited.
    Oops, sorry. I didn't bother to check what type of file it was. I'll use JPEG in the future though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast